Option to display only FFW/REW status

AlexWilMac

Another suggestion for OBH coders, something possible in BH, for instance.
When you use FFW or REW playing timeshift or a recording, you can choose only between:
- no infobar
- infobar

but this means that, if you want to see at which poit of the TS you are and how fast you chose to play it, you must bear also the whole infobar displayed.
It would be nice (although I suspect this is a code common to every OE-A images, so not so easy to make configurable) to have a separate option just for the FFW/REW status.
This would make possible to have it along with the infobar or not, according to the current option: SHOW INFOBAR ON SKIP FORWARD/BACKWARD (used, as said, also for TS).

AlexWilMac

No, if you long press << or >> while playing a recorded file, what you see is the search dialogue box (picture1 attached).
If you do with timeshift, nothing happens, either if the option "SHOW INFOBAR ON SKIP..." is on or if it's off.
Maybe some other option must be enabled? In BH you see 2x, 4x, 8x and so on.

Attachments

• OBH-4.3-FFREW01.jpg
    OBH-4.3-FFREW01.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 14

Ev0

Admin
You can long press << or >> then the bar appears at the top of the screen, and you then then use left or right to skip along to where you want.

BH and OBH are totally different images so there is no point comparing features in 1 against the other.

If you want the same things in both images, then we end up with 1 image again.

AlexWilMac

Well, the comparison was just to explain. And, as a matter of fact, I didn't manage to explain ;)
What you are talking about is not showed by >> or << but by long left or long right and it a navigation bar.
I was talking about what's is in the first picture, not the one in the 2nd.
At the moment, if you want to see the one in the first, you are forced to see also the infobar. That's the problem.

Attachments

• OBH-4.3-FFREW02b.png
    OBH-4.3-FFREW02b.png
    60.8 KB · Views: 14
  • OBH-4.3-FFREW02c.jpg
    OBH-4.3-FFREW02c.jpg
    253.5 KB · Views: 14