Partnerbox

gogglebox

Vu+ User
Hi,

I'm using a Vu+ Zero 4K to stream satellite channels from my Vu+ Solo2, however, the Partnerbox Remote Timers plugin is crashing the box. As the single service EPG relies on Partnerbox, it is also crashing the box.

I did try a clean install and same problem occurs. I can't attach any error logs as I get the error that the extension isn't supported.

It's more if an update to the plugin could be uploaded to the server if there is one.

Just save the log as .txt file and you should be able to upload. Or else you can compress the file to .zip and upload

What image are you using???

Is it Blackhole if so it looks like it needs and update the date of your image is 219-04-17
Looks like your depenecy files are outdated and therfore when the plugin is up to date and the image is not you get this error
It can also be an invalid import of python module urllib but that is for the plugin author to investigate.

You can of cause try and uninstall the plugin reboot and install again if something when wrong under installation.

Error is:

AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute '_parse'

gogglebox

Vu+ User
It's the latest BlackHole release. I've tried deleting and reinstalling. I can see if there is an enigma2 update, especially as it was working but isn'r anymore. The box is usable, but it would be nice to have this fixed.

Okey have done some reasearch about partnerbox and its a Dreambox plugin somewhat the same as RemoteChannelStreamConverter but with some functions like remote timer.
DM have totaly change the code for threading so plugin is no longer compatible,, and i supouse since its a well known DM coder who maintain this plugin i assume he want be adapting this to VuPlus or anyother OE 2.0 based images ;)

But with RCSC and plugin remote timer you should be able and get the same function as you hade with Partnerbox.
Sorry for bringing bad news.