Picon request solve the problem of online panel

AlexWilMac

Alex,

What he wants is to download "picons" directly to - /media/hdd/picon - folder.

nunigaia

You must be a wizard, then! ;)
If so, I don't even remember what I did as first action. If I'm not wrong they had been already downloaded there (but probably because I hate USB flash drives attached to the VU+).
But I also remember that some had been downloaded in flash (/usr/share/enigma2/picon) and I simpy moved them to HDD in the path you wrote.

nunigaia

You must be a wizard, then! ;)
If so, I don't even remember what I did as first action. If I'm not wrong they had been already downloaded there (but probably because I hate USB flash drives attached to the VU+).
But I also remember that some had been downloaded in flash (/usr/share/enigma2/picon) and I simpy moved them to HDD in the path you wrote.

There are severall ways:

• Your way.
  • Using a USB pen drive ( not necessary using the flash memory to download picons ). After download you can move all of them to /media/hdd
  • Create a 2nd Partition on a HDD for mapping as /media/usb ( the direct way ).
The last requires 2 partitions on HDD:

• Partition 1 .... mapped as /media/hdd ----> where you can save your recordings and media files
  • Partition 2 .... mapped as /media/usb ----> where you can put <picon>; <openmultiboot>; <media for LCD4Linux for ex:... )
Is also possible to download all the usb picon packets and repack it for installing it directly on /hdd/media/picon folder .
best regards
nunigaia