picons.eu

fta

Vu+ Newbie
If you are looking for picons for all channels, as I was, and if you are trying to collect them almost one by one, as I was, you may be interested in picons.eu. Here you will find all of them at once.
You can build them yourself but you can also download them ready made:
https://github.com/picons/picons/releases/latest

I unpacked this tarball:
srp-full.100x60-86x46.light.on.transparent_2020-03-28--19-06-07.symlink.tar.xz
into the target folder /usr/share/enigma2/picon of the Vu+ receiver and moved to contents of the created folder one level up.

nunigaia

If you are looking for picons for all channels, as I was, and if you are trying to collect them almost one by one, as I was, you may be interested in picons.eu. Here you will find all of them at once.
You can build them yourself but you can also download them ready made:
https://github.com/picons/picons/releases/latest

I unpacked this tarball:
srp-full.100x60-86x46.light.on.transparent_2020-03-28--19-06-07.symlink.tar.xz
into the target folder /usr/share/enigma2/picon of the Vu+ receiver and moved to contents of the created folder one level up.

Though, you are using the ones "not recommended"! The size must be 220x132 transparent or light transparent with 220x132 size.

I just some of them, but the "snp" version.

best regards
nunigaia

fta

Vu+ Newbie
Though, you are using the ones "not recommended"! The size must be 220x132 transparent or light transparent with 220x132 size.

I just some of them, but the "snp" version.

best regards
nunigaia

Ok. I didn't know about the size. I will try 220x132. Thanks!

Can you explain about snp? Enigma2 looks for the file name with the service reference of the current channel, doesn't it? Therefore I thought I needed the srp version.

nunigaia

Ok. I didn't know about the size. I will try 220x132. Thanks!

Can you explain about snp? Enigma2 looks for the file name with the service reference of the current channel, doesn't it? Therefore I thought I needed the srp version.

And also snp ( service name picons ).

Instead of the reference service number, you have service name picons.

For Example:

Eurosport 1 HD ... has this reference number picon ... 1_0_1_199_27_36_FFFF0000_0_0_0.png

If you rename this reference to: --> eurosport1hd.png

It will work also.

Note: This a sample, but will work for all services.

Each service has it own reference. But there are on the Sat ( orbital positions ) the same service with the same name. So instead of having severall service reference picons ( srp ), you just need one ( snp ).

best regards
nunigaia

fta

Vu+ Newbie
Tried your suggestions and... they work. All of them.:thanks:
I'm sure you'll solve the remaining issue too.
I use light on transparent picons because of the BlackShadowSE skin.
This give a beautiful result on my receiver:cool:.
But.... in OpenWebif many picons are now invisible as its background is... white!:confused:
Do you understand the problem?
Is there a solution for this?
Can OpenWebif use a different set of picons?

nunigaia

Tried your suggestions and... they work. All of them.:thanks:
I'm sure you'll solve the remaining issue too.
I use light on transparent picons because of the BlackShadowSE skin.
This give a beautiful result on my receiver:cool:.
But.... in OpenWebif many picons are now invisible as its background is... white!:confused:
Do you understand the problem?
Is there a solution for this?
Can OpenWebif use a different set of picons?

No, use another theme on OpenWebif.

best regards
nunigaia

fta

Vu+ Newbie
I tried that. So I installed enigma2-plugin-extensions-openwebif-themes first. Then I tried all the themes by selecting them one by one in OpenWebif / Settings / OpenWebif Browser Settings but only original and clear seem to work. The others result in an unusable GUI as you can't read the menus on the left anymore. There is definitely something broken here.