Picons not displayed for HD Channels

redline99

Vu+ Newbie
Hello,
i have bh 1.7.2 and download green panel - yellow - addon manager - Picon Packages, but not work for HD channels.
Its empty.
I want to have nice Picons for 19,2 and 13E.
I tried using dreambox pocins but no look aswell
Please help
Best regards

mebken

Vu+ User
Hi,

Do you use picon directory in your hdd or usb? if so, you have to verify this hdd directory, if not verify /usr/share/enigma2/picon(be careful, this option uses flash memroy?

I have Bh1.7.2 with vusolo and picons are nice for 19.2

Regards.

redline99

Vu+ Newbie
i use picon on USB Flash Drive, download from feed works into USB, i also get the Picons on some SD Channels but not on HD CHannels.
Missing a lot.
I restart Gui, redownload but it doesnt fix problem.
Also have problems with skin, when i download skin for my BH Version its not applied after download, still old skin.
If anyone has cool looking Pikons / Skins please let me know, im looking for it...
I have Vu+ Uno BH 1.7.2

Please help
thanks

mebken

Vu+ User
1- For skins: You have to apply the new skin you just download. It's applied after download!!!

2- For picons, may be some picons are missing for your channels! Try other picons: google search for "picons 19.2"

a911

The BH Lover
i use picon on USB Flash Drive, download from feed works into USB, i also get the Picons on some SD Channels but not on HD CHannels.
Missing a lot.
I restart Gui, redownload but it doesnt fix problem.
Also have problems with skin, when i download skin for my BH Version its not applied after download, still old skin.
If anyone has cool looking Pikons / Skins please let me know, im looking for it...
I have Vu+ Uno BH 1.7.2

Please help
thanks

Hi redline99,
After U dLoad the new skin,,,go to menu>setup>....then choose the skin U downloaded and press OK,,,,STB will reboot and U will have the skin U desire!

I uploaded a file with picons for 19.2,,,you may like!

Have fun w/BH!

Attachments

• HD Picons Astra 19.2 - 22.12.2011.zip
    4.1 MB · Views: 56

redline99

Vu+ Newbie
The Problem is with the Settings i use
C@JTON E2 Dreambox Settings
They are great settings but apparently he uses different channel identifiers because all HD Channel Picons dont work :(
I tried with other settings and all work but i would like to use his settings
thanks for help

newgolfer

Vu+ User+++
Thank you, can you provide Picons for 13E also please.
Where do i find the newest picons?
Thanks a lot!

Hy mate, try the ones in the attachment (the author is Licher Pils).
They are for various satellites.
Regards.

Attachments

• PICONS SERVICE REFERENCE.rar
    33.4 MB · Views: 78