Picons not working

gasman

Vu+ Newbie
Hi guys,

Ever since I have updated to 1.7.9,the on screen picons don't seem to work anymore. I press green>yellow>addons download manager>picons packages>picon hd by licher 28.8e

It gives me the option to Green download or Yellow preview

I press green,it asks me if i want to download? I press yes

It then says addon succesfully installed

I then come out,restart box but still no picons.

Any Ideas please?

gasman

Vu+ Newbie
Not sure,how can I check this? I have a internal 500gb hdd and an 4gb usb connected also which I use for th epg.

gasman

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks for your help....I have checked and it says both usb and hdd are unmounted? I have a had a little fiddle but can't find an option to mount...should I find it in the same section?

niglou

BH Lover
Once you are in device manager, press Red button for "Mountpoints".
Mount each device using left, right arrow to choose mountpoint (hard disk on /media/hdd ; usb key on /media/usb)

simoncasey8520

Vu+ Newbie
I'm have a problem with picons, the USB and HDD are mounted. I have uploaded the picon files to both media/USB and USR/share/enigma2 and restared my vu+ solo 2 box (sunray) running blackhole. what am i doing wrong?

Mito

Administrator
I'm have a problem with picons, the USB and HDD are mounted. I have uploaded the picon files to both media/USB and USR/share/enigma2 and restared my vu+ solo 2 box (sunray) running blackhole. what am i doing wrong?
Read our board rules, no support for clones here!
simonecasey8520 banned for a week!

Yannis_d

Vu+ User
hi i have a problem with picons too.I can see the picons folder with the archives in it, at the /media/usb,but i cant see them on my television.
After downloading them do i have to enable something on vusolo2?
I have bh 217.1 with army gradient hd skin

nunigaia

hi i have a problem with picons too.I can see the picons folder with the archives in it, at the /media/usb,but i cant see them on my television.
After downloading them do i have to enable something on vusolo2?
I have bh 217.1 with army gradient hd skin

Yes ... the picons are on /media/usb/picon ... and not in /media/usb ... this is very different!

best regards
nunigaia

Note: Upon upload your picons ... to your pen usb drive ( this must be mounted as /media/usb ) ... restart enigma!

best regards
nunigaia

Yannis_d

Vu+ User
Yes ... the picons are on /media/usb/picon ... and not in /media/usb ... this is very different!

best regards
nunigaia

Note: Upon upload your picons ... to your pen usb drive ( this must be mounted as /media/usb ) ... restart enigma!

best regards
nunigaia
sorry but i really dont understand the difference.This is what i have done.
I splited an external disc to two partitions .First partition mounted as media hdd for recordings and second mounted as media usb for picons.
Downloaded picons from addon server and automatically a picon folder was created at media/usb/picon.
Now as you mentioned i restarted enigma 2 but no luck till now.

nunigaia

sorry but i really dont understand the difference.This is what i have done.
I splited an external disc to two partitions .First partition mounted as media hdd for recordings and second mounted as media usb for picons.
Downloaded picons from addon server and automatically a picon folder was created at media/usb/picon.
Now as you mentioned i restarted enigma 2 but no luck till now.

1. Check on Blackhole App´s if you have your device mapped and mounted as /media/usb
2. If so ... connect to your STB via an FTP tool software ( Dreambox Control Center ) ... and check if you have any files on /media/usb/picon
3. If so ... check the png files attributes, in there!

4 . Try download halus61 picons from addon server ... for the sat positions ... you have ...

At last? What files have you downloaded? ( Picon Files )

Yannis_d

Vu+ User
ok i did that.downloaded halus 61 for 19,2.I can see the picons when i change channel but not when iam at the channel list of a bouquet.

nunigaia

ok i did that.downloaded halus 61 for 19,2.I can see the picons when i change channel but not when iam at the channel list of a bouquet.

Ok! Now picons are working!
To display picons on channel list, do this:

Press <MENU>, <SETUP>, <SYSTEM>, <USER INTERFACE>, on show picons on channel list change <NO> to <YES>, press <OK> or <GREEN KEY>, on your remote control.

Your downloaded picons should now be visible on channel list!

best regards
nunigaia

Yannis_d

Vu+ User
Ok! Now picons are working!
To display picons on channel list, do this:

Press <MENU>, <SETUP>, <SYSTEM>, <USER INTERFACE>, on show picons on channel list change <NO> to <YES>, press <OK> or <GREEN KEY>, on your remote control.

Your downloaded picons should now be visible on channel list!

best regards
nunigaia
thankyou very much