Vu+
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Picons Skin Full HD Glass

Discussion in 'Black Hole General' started by namlatoun, Mar 31, 2018.

1. namlatoun

namlatoun Vu+ Newbie

Hello everyone, I can not download the picons for Skin Full HD Glass 2.19, thank you for sending me the folder of picons for this skin, I am interested in Astra, Hotbird.

Bonjour tout le monde, je n'arrive pas à télécharger les picons pour Skin Full HD Glass 2.19, merci de m'envoyer le dossier des picons pour ce skin, je suis intéressé par Astra, Hotbird.

2. nunigaia

nunigaia Moderator

You must ask the skin author, otherwise you can download the picons for that sat positions, from the feeds ( online ).

best regards
    nunigaia

3. Bitman

Bitman Vu+ Newbie

Hi, I have set the picon folder in the setup. Picons show up in channel list but not in the InfoBar. How can I fix this ?

4. nunigaia

nunigaia Moderator

Ask the skin author! You are free for use Skin Full HD Glass, but this skin is not supported on our board!

best regards
    nunigaia

5. Alexwilmac

Alexwilmac Vip

There are a lot of skins fully supported by our images: why people need to use not supported skins?
    Do you think a skin is just a piece of graphic? That it is a sort of cover? It is NOT!
    It's a piece of code that heavily interacts with the operative system (the so called "image"). If a skin is not listed, you risk a lot using it at all costs!
    And, above all, you might loose some features.

6. hollysheena

hollysheena Vu+ Newbie

hi
    i have my lcd screen working now but no picons can anyone help for vm uk its a vu duo2 with atv 6.4

7. Alexwilmac

Alexwilmac Vip

Welcome in the BlackHole/OpenBlackHole forum, oatv 6.4 ;)