Picons

ulli534

Vu+ User
Hi there ,

i have some problems to install the right picons.

Can you please tell me which picons are the best for open BH ?

At the preview from Lorenzo there were very nice picons and of course in a good size

Matrix10

Administrator
Hi there ,

i have some problems to install the right picons.

Can you please tell me which picons are the best for open BH ?

At the preview from Lorenzo there were very nice picons and of course in a good size

Downloads Manager >> Picon Packages >>Picon transparent 32 bit 220 x 132 by @halus61

lousio77

Vu+ Newbie
what is the dir for picons? share/emigma2/picon or media/usb/picon?i tried to install picons but nothing happened!

usr/share/enigma2 if storing them in the flash memory....

media/usb if storing them on a mounted usb drive....

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk Pro

dino999

Vu+ Newbie
Hello
I don't understand how to install picons
Did this "Downloads Manager >> Picon Packages >>Picon transparent 32 bit 220 x 132 by @@halus61"
But I don't see them
Sorry if this is stupid question or if it ia answered before
Using :
VU+ Solose , open blackhole o.1 ,one sat tuner internal ,one Vu+ Tuner Turbo Usb , External 500 G Usb disk

nunigaia

Hello
I don't understand how to install picons
Did this "Downloads Manager >> Picon Packages >>Picon transparent 32 bit 220 x 132 by @@halus61"
But I don't see them
Sorry if this is stupid question or if it ia answered before
Using :
VU+ Solose , open blackhole o.1 ,one sat tuner internal ,one Vu+ Tuner Turbo Usb , External 500 G Usb disk
you have to turn them on in the settings

You have to map a usb pen to receive them when downloading from feeds:

/media/usb --> inside <picon> directory that looks like this:

/media/usb/picon

If you don´t Know how to map a usb pen drive, follow this tutorial --> http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/open-black-hole-vu-duo2-0-1.22909/page-5#post-174682

Upon that, download the Picon Packages from Halus61 220x132 ( that fits well on Matrix10 1920x1080 skins).

best regards
nunigaia

Last edited:

jrbmw

Vu+ User
You have to map a usb pen to receive them when downloading from feeds:

/media/usb --> inside <picon> directory that looks like this:

/media/usb/picon

If you don´t Know how to map a usb pen drive, follow this tutorial --> http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/open-black-hole-vu-duo2-0-1.22909/page-5#post-174682

Upon that, download the Picon Packages from Halus61 220x132 ( that fits well on Matrix10 1920x1080 skins).

best regards
nunigaia

Then you have to go to user interface and enable show picons in channel list

nunigaia

Then you have to go to user interface and enable show picons in channel list

That´s right, but if users want the picons visible on channel list. If they don´t want that, don´t need to do so! That way, if they don´t enable them to show on channellist, they are only visible on channelinfo.

best regards
nunigaia

dino999

Vu+ Newbie
That´s right, but if users want the picons visible on channel list. If they don´t want that, don´t need to do so! That way, if they don´t enable them to show on channellist, they are only visible on channelinfo.

best regards
nunigaia
Thank you for all the info I was able to install picons for the satelites I watch.
I have another question are there picons available for the terrestrial channels? And if there are how would I find them?

Thanks

ant40

Vu+ Newbie
I have another question are there picons available for the terrestrial channels? And if there are how would I find them?

Thanks
If your terrestrial channels are in SAT too, you can download SAT picons, rename with terrestrial Service reference and voilà

dino999

Vu+ Newbie
If your terrestrial channels are in SAT too, you can download SAT picons, rename with terrestrial Service reference and voilà
Hello
I have found the terrestrial channels I am watching also in sat ( netmed ) 13%. But could you please guide me in how to rename them with terrestrial service.
Thanks

ant40

Vu+ Newbie
So:
You have downloaded your picons.
Open the picon folder in computer (make the folder view to see picon images).
Open your terrestial channel.
In RC press Menu->Information->Service.
Last line - Service reference.
Rename the corresponding picon name to Service reference name.
Switch to next channel and so on.

dino999

Vu+ Newbie
So:
You have downloaded your picons.
Open the picon folder in computer (make the folder view to see picon images).
Open your terrestial channel.
In RC press Menu->Information->Service.
Last line - Service reference.
Rename the corresponding picon name to Service reference name.
Switch to next channel and so on.
Thanks a lot for your Help
Everything is working.
Thanks

wayne74

Vu+ Newbie
newbie here how can I change lcd picons on my vu+duo I tink I downloaded wrong 1s and my lcd display dosnt show what channel im on is ther a way to change it any help much appreciated thanks ......

Matrix10

Administrator
newbie here how can I change lcd picons on my vu+duo I tink I downloaded wrong 1s and my lcd display dosnt show what channel im on is ther a way to change it any help much appreciated thanks ......

You mean the DUO or DUO2

DUO can not have Picons

wayne74

Vu+ Newbie
its duo twintuner,the problem I have is when frequency was changed on sky Iwhen I press red button on remote control the logo on channel does be gone so I kind went messing and down loaded picons and it has seemd to have messed my display on front panel on receiver any help welcome thanks im not that good now kind of new to all this my box is a clone to