Picture Quality

carwash

Vu+ Newbie
Hi
This is a classic case of the old saying! Why fix something that was not broken.
Picture was good before i decided to upgrade drivers.

Don't know if it's me but I upgraded the drivers from 20121220 to 20130204 and fund that the picture quality became poor!
Has anybody noticed?

Regards

Matrix10

Administrator
Hi
This is a classic case of the old saying! Why fix something that was not broken.
Picture was good before i decided to upgrade drivers.

Don't know if it's me but I upgraded the drivers from 20121220 to 20130204 and fund that the picture quality became poor!
Has anybody noticed?

Regards

These are all beta drivers
and just for the test.
So when you test drivers make a backup of the old.

Rgd MX

carwash

Vu+ Newbie
Hi
You are right! and thats something that completely went over my head at that time.

But the day before I did a Personal and a Full Backup.
Can I re-install previous drivers on its own? will the personal backup have the restore drivers option or will i Have to use the Full Backup?

Regards

rassi

Vu+ User
Dear Paolin0 please do post 20122013 drivers. I have the same problem. The picture quality has deteriorated after upgradation of drivers.

You can take drivers directly from Vu.

I hope that i do not break any rules with this...

Code:
URL´s
archive.vuplus.com/download/drivers/

and Beta
archive.vuplus.com/download/drivers/beta/

paolino

Vu+ User+++
You can take drivers directly from Vu.

I hope that i do not break any rules with this...

Code:
URL´s
archive.vuplus.com/download/drivers/

and Beta
archive.vuplus.com/download/drivers/beta/
Reading rules:

6) It's prohibited to include in the discussion of a commercial nature any link back to the illegal
material mentioned in paragraph 4. It 'also forbidden to use the forum for promotion of sites of
any kind, also valid for avatar or signature.

seems, that you did an promotion to an official Vu+ drivers archive, but we are discussing about Vu+ drivers and none of the images will work without drivers. So by my opinion it's OK.

simon2003

Vu+ Newbie
in what way deteriorated and what channels SD or HD the picture seems a little sharper to me on my 58 series fujitsu plasma

bala240

Vu+ Newbie
in what way deteriorated and what channels SD or HD the picture seems a little sharper to me on my 58 series fujitsu plasma
The colours were not compact and a bit diffracted on both SD and HD channels when I loaded the new drivers. With the original drivers the picture quality was ok. When I go back I will test with the original drivers of 20122012 and the latest drivers and let you know. Thanks

wolf1976

Vu+ Newbie
The picture quality with the new 07/02 drivers on solo2 is not better on SD channels,but worst ever.I've tested beta drivers in date 06/02 and the quality was better than ever.So I think that on 07/02 release was some mistake of release.

paolino

Vu+ User+++
The picture quality with the new 07/02 drivers on solo2 is not better on SD channels,but worst ever.I've tested beta drivers in date 06/02 and the quality was better than ever.So I think that on 07/02 release was some mistake of release.

Beta drivers 20130206 went official 20130207, they are the same. Check better, which drivers you are talking about.

wolf1976

Vu+ Newbie
I've checked few times and it seems for me that the picture quality is better with the beta one.And also I saw that seems that the drivers are the same,but for some reason in my receiver the beta driver is working better.