PIP Activation, Swich, Move...

dimensionone

Vu+ Newbie
Please, can you advise, how can I use PIP function on BH image 2.0.4 on Duo2 the standard way.
I cannot find the buttons to activate, switch or move.

I was adviced to install multiquickbutton plugin and set it to some button. I installed the plugin from BH download (version 2.7.5), but when I want to assign PIP I cannot find it on the list of available. I have downloaded multiquickbutton from the internet, I could see PIP, but I was not able to display BH blue pannel.

a911

The BH Lover
Please, can you advise, how can I use PIP function on BH image 2.0.4 on Duo2 the standard way.
I cannot find the buttons to activate, switch or move.

I was adviced to install multiquickbutton plugin and set it to some button. I installed the plugin from BH download (version 2.7.5), but when I want to assign PIP I cannot find it on the list of available. I have downloaded multiquickbutton from the internet, I could see PIP, but I was not able to display BH blue pannel.

Press Long (Button)Blue!

Nice Monkey

Vu+ User
Multiple buttons have an additional function via long-press not only the coloured ones. This next to a double click .

Nice Monkey

Vu+ User
Like the EPG and Power button for instance!
It also very much depends which plug-ins are active. Several do very nice things with long press too.

jwlalek

Vu+ User
Press and hold blue buton on your remote control, then go to Activate PiP, then again press and hold blue buton until message will appear on the screen. Use +/- buttons to resize and narrows to move the PiP window.