pitcon not showing on Vu+ solo2

Peitacas

Vu+ Newbie
also if I am not wrong you have to activate it.

menu->Setup->system->Customize change the "setup mode" to "expert" and scroll down untill you find "show picons on channel list", change it to "yes"

Danish_satman

Vu+ Newbie
I have do it this then i found my fault i have put them /media/usb/picon then i move them to media/hdd/pitcon and it working but now
it only show 0.8°W Thor and not 4.9°E Astra some idea what's wrong ( i have download to Astra too )

nunigaia

I have do it this then i found my fault i have put them /media/usb/picon then i move them to media/hdd/pitcon and it working but now
it only show 0.8°W Thor and not 4.9°E Astra some idea what's wrong ( i have download to Astra too )

pitcon ???? the folder is "picon"

/media/hdd/picon

Danish_satman

Vu+ Newbie
yes i know it picon and it was mistake :) and again
I have do it this then i found my fault i have put them /media/usb/picon then i move them to media/hdd/picon and it working but now
it only show 0.8°W Thor and not 4.9°E Astra some idea what's wrong ( i have download to Astra too ) so the problems it now it only show 0.8°W Thor

nunigaia

yes i know it picon and it was mistake :) and again
I have do it this then i found my fault i have put them /media/usb/picon then i move them to media/hdd/picon and it working but now
it only show 0.8°W Thor and not 4.9°E Astra some idea what's wrong ( i have download to Astra too ) so the problems it now it only show 0.8°W Thor

Check your /media/hdd/picon folder ...
You must have all picons there ... no subfolders, i.e.

Don't create subfolders under /media/hdd/picon folder

Danish_satman

Vu+ Newbie
hi i got it to work now all things thanks a lot now i will ask can i copy them over to my Vu+ zero if i use a usb stick and how i do it