Please Help!! Player not working (Solo2- Kodi 17.6)

Noaim

Vu+ Newbie
I have Solo2 OpenBH 4.2 Kodi 17.6
I am new to Vu+ Kodi. I ran the Kodi and added the Addons with no problems. But when I try to open the channel or movie or Tv, I will get a blank player.
Regards

AlexWilMac

The great, marvellous kodi, the most useless thing in the world. The best at complicating simple things: to watch TV by your decoder use the decoder itself; it's so powerful at that. Why should you use kodi for such a basic function of every receivers?

Noaim

Vu+ Newbie
Your absolutely right, however I occasionally need it and would like to operate it on my Solo2.

Mick12334

I have no problems with Kodi 17.6, running Open Black Hole, and use it quite a bit, to watch some old comedies, and series, that aren't shown on any satellite television any longer.
Try loading Neptune Rising, just do an internet search for How to install Neptune Rising Addon.

Noaim

Vu+ Newbie
Thanx I will try Neptune Rising, however my problem is not the Addon, it is when I open the channel or movie I get a blank player.
How did u get ur Kodi to work? Did u do any additional setting other than launching it and installing Addons???

Noaim

Vu+ Newbie
It seems I am using an non operational Addon, I tried Neptune Rising and it is working fine, so it is not Solo2 problem.
Thanks Mick

AlexWilMac

I have no problems with Kodi 17.6, running Open Black Hole, and use it quite a bit, to watch some old comedies, and series, that aren't shown on any satellite television any longer.
Try loading Neptune Rising, just do an internet search for How to install Neptune Rising Addon.
But he's talking about live TV, not series. ;)