Plugin Server

cyberss

Vu+ Newbie
Does the plugin server for black hole working? i am trying to connect and i am getting message

"Sorry, Connection Failed."

anyone have this issue?

cyberss

Vu+ Newbie
any ideas Mito why i get this error? what i mean plugin server is when you click green button and then the yellow button to go to addons. there i get this error. I also register my ultimo to vu+ system i though maybe was this the problem but still the same.

i installed emulators manually to make everything work.

cyberss

Vu+ Newbie
is not. i check it with various ways. ping google.com working find. nslookup working. ssh to other server from the vu machine working.

do you block ips on your server? maybe the current ip i have is blacklisted.

Mito

Administrator
There is no blacklist.
Did you install any plugin to download addons by other servers?

cyberss

Vu+ Newbie
no i didnt try that because i add the plugins i needed manual.

can you suggest me some servers with vu+ plugins?

sakisdvb

BH Lover
Does the plugin server for black hole working? i am trying to connect and i am getting message

"Sorry, Connection Failed."

anyone have this issue?
Try to Restart VU+.
If this fails , reinstall Latest BH 1.7.2 image in flash.
Image Servers Work Fine.
Good Luck. :cool:

cyberss

Vu+ Newbie
i done this. i also install images with meboot and test them. anyway. thanx for help i will figure it out. if there are other server for pluging and you want to share you are welcome. thank you all.

Tamaki

Administrator
i done this. i also install images with meboot and test them. anyway. thanx for help i will figure it out. if there are other server for pluging and you want to share you are welcome. thank you all.
Stupid question.
Did you reboot your router?

cyberss

Vu+ Newbie
:) tamaki yes many times change ip everything. anyway i will find a solution or more server. or i will install them manually and make a backup image and it will be ok.

a911

The BH Lover
check....the,,,,:-

31ZZcUDBb2L._SL500_AA300_.jpg
Ethernet Network Cable

That is inserted from the back,,,some times the wires/tips get damaged or loose!

cyberss

Vu+ Newbie
@a911: nice picture what is this strange cable :). i am kidding. this is the first i checked. i also tried wifi.

i find the problem guys. the server works fine.

for anyone that face the same problem. it was the my dns. i changed resolv.conf to other dns server and it worked fine.

you can change it in /etc/resolv.conf or by ftp or by ssh or by telnet

example google dns servers are

nameserver 8.8.8.8

thank you all for the help.

cyberss

Vu+ Newbie
Yes i agree matrix10. Good point i should mension and that. Just i focus on console access. My bad.