Plugins - Black Hole Green Panel

Supermario

Vu+ User
Hi Guys

I am using BH 2.1.0 in flash and also in Meoboot. I have install various plugins and all was ok.
On reboot of E2, I find some plugins are not seen in Black Hole Green Panel - I get this error message.
Some Plugins are not available : Extensions/SeyirTURK (Cannot import name html_parser_youtube)

When I go to FTP (DCC) I can see the plugin is there but unable to see it on TV = USR-lib-E2-python-plugins-extensions-SeyirTURK

Can someone tell me what is going wrong and why I am not able to see the plugin?

Tks for your assistance/help.

Supermario

a911

The BH Lover
Hi Guy

I am using BH 2.1.0 in flash and also in Meoboot. I have install various plugins and all was ok.
On reboot of E2, I find some plugins are not seen in Black Hole Green Panel - I get this error message.
Some Plugins are not available : Extensions/SeyirTURK (Cannot import name html_parser_youtube)

When I go to FTP (DCC) I can see the plugin is there but unable to see it on TV = USR-lib-E2-python-plugins-extensions-SeyirTURK

Can someone tell me what is going wrong and why I am not able to see the plugin?

Tks for your assistance/help.

Supermario

Hi my friend,long time not seen U here!
I recommend to re install the plug-ins...some time plug-in file get missing or corrupted...I had same issue before!