Plugins Updated tested

joeyjoe

Vu+ Newbie
Hello all. I am trying to install the Webmedia plugin on BH 1.6.4, but it does not show up in the plugin menu. I have tried both through the BH addons download and through manual ipk installation.
Anyone else with the same problem? Ideas?

Sorry must be a message screen , if you don`t get one then look in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions if the folder WebMedia is there.
Otherwise try to reinstall it again.

joeyjoe

Vu+ Newbie
Sorry must be a message screen , if you don`t get one then look in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions if the folder WebMedia is there.
Otherwise try to reinstall it again.

Thanks for that info. The folder is there and it contains a lot of files. I just cannot see an icon for the plugin in any menu, so i cannot start the plugin and use it. Is there any way of manually adding an icon in the plugin list?

joeyjoe

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks for that info. The folder is there and it contains a lot of files. I just cannot see an icon for the plugin in any menu, so i cannot start the plugin and use it. Is there any way of manually adding an icon in the plugin list?

I managed to get it to show up in the plugin list after uninstalling Webmedia through ******* and then reinstalling it using *******. Thanks for your help.