plugins

paulsmith6

Vu+ Newbie
Hi all after trying to install various images and crashing probably after downloading corrupt out of date plugins my question is would it not be easier to get everything in one place image plugins etc deleting old plugins so all plugins are upto date and will work with minimum fuss......?

nunigaia

Hi all after trying to install various images and crashing probably after downloading corrupt out of date plugins my question is would it not be easier to get everything in one place image plugins etc deleting old plugins so all plugins are upto date and will work with minimum fuss......?

When we download plugins there are small things we must do:

1) - Download it from addons feeds ( nearly 100% of them are tested and they must work with image ).

2) - Update images directly from the feeds.

3) - Apply to the image skins that are tested with it.

4) - etc ....

If we intend to test some external plugins, of course we can do it, but previously it´s better to make a full backup of everything we have installed, and that cause no issues.

The Image is the image ... plugins are plugins, so i think for discussions, it´s better to have it separately.

Applying corrupt plugins:

In this particular case ( Open BlackHole ), there are things that must be fixed, like HBBTV and Youtube TV, but as on other images there are nuances that it has, that other images don´t have. ( This involve people, that not makes it as a job, but like me, as an hobby ).

About corrupt plugins, to help us, to be helped and to help other users, we must say:

- I use this Vuplus STB. ( Original )

- Image installed in it ( Open Blackhole or Blackhole )

- Version of Image installed 0.1 for Open BlackHole ) or Blackhole 1... 2... etc

- This plugin, download from feeds or whatelse is corrupted , don´t work, or is incompatible with the image used.

Without this, it´s very complicated to help anyone.

best regards
nunigaia