Problem creat backup on VU+ SOLO 2

mario sat

Vu+ Newbie
Hi

please help me,
I can not creat backup VU + SOLO 2
After updating the receiver it starts without problem if I restart May it hangs on STARTING
* The receiver I create the backup runs without problem.
* only 3 failes created on the backup (kernel_cfe_auto reboot.update root_cfe_auto)

think s all

Attachments

• screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    197.1 KB · Views: 71
Hi

please help me,
I can not creat backup VU + SOLO 2
After updating the receiver it starts without problem if I restart May it hangs on STARTING
* The receiver I create the backup runs without problem.
* only 3 failes created on the backup (kernel_cfe_auto reboot.update root_cfe_auto)

think s all

can you clarify this?
Backup contains only 3 files anyway. Do you want to use your backup on another receiver?

mario sat

Vu+ Newbie
think s to your replay
usely backup contain 5 files, i got only 3 files.
yes i wana use on athers box

best regard s

no, if you doing backup using BH backup utility it will give you only 3 files. New firmware contains 5 files.
I've just checked my backup files and I do have just 3 files in it.

but not worcking on athers box .

You need usb version of BH saved on usb stick, then copy 3 backup files which you've already created and paste these 3 files to folder vuplus\solo2\ onto your usb stick. Original files will be overwritten with your backup files and you can install your backup on another receiver following standard upgrade procedure
(switch your box off - plug usb stick into front usb socket - turn receiver on - press front power button on your receiver when it'll ask you to do so).
Your full backup will be loaded into your 2nd receiver.
If you're going to use it on the same network do not forget to change your box IP address.
Hope it helps.

there is nothing wrong with your backup files - just done it myself and screen looks exactly the same like yours.
Your backup files are in folder media\hdd\vuplus\solo2\
I do not use hdd for backup - have usb connected on the back of my box...
Try again, you're doing something wrong m8

mario sat

Vu+ Newbie
it s not my first time i creat backup all the time for my clients for all VU+ (solo duo uno ultimo) the first time i have problem it s with solo 2.
i have check it with HDD internal external change usb stick same problem.