Problem mounting a NET Hard disk

JuzaSP

Vu+ Newbie
Hi all,
I write here because I hope you can help me. For more than one year I used a Vu+Solo with black hole images and I mounted a Net hard disk (lacie lacinema hd) using mount point with his ip, and I set a folder inside the Lacie for the recording path and also with the media player I browse its folder and file without problem. Yesterday I configured my new vu+solo se with bh2.1.1, I mounted the lacie in the same way (same ip, same sharing folders, etc), I can record but only in the main root (that is ://Multimedia), but the Lacie has also different folders and files in Multimedia/movie/ but I can't see them. With the previous vuSolo I used a folder in Multimedia/movie/Vu+ to record, and also with the media player I could browse inside the movie folder...now with Media player I can't see the folders and files inside movie...
Can you help me?
Maybe I have to se up a different path during the mounting of the net hard disk? I tried also to mount it as a replacement of an hard disk with the same result. In these months I didn't change anything on the Lacie so the only difference is the vusolo SE and the bh2.1.1, it seems the vu+ can't go beyond the first folder...
Thank you

JuzaSP

Vu+ Newbie
Problem solved, there were some permissions problem on the folder of the Lacie, I just created a new folder with full permissions for sharing and now everything it's ok. You can close the topic, thanks