Problem shoutcast [Solved]

paperino61

Vu+ User
Hi, shoutcast plugin seems not to be able to download the list of radio. IMHO the problem exixts from some days (next week all worked fine)
Same thing on bh 1.39 and 1.4.2
Connection with internet is ok
some help?
thanks in advance
g.

Matrix10

Administrator
SHOUTCAST does not work anymore.Not on dreambox and not on VU.
I've made a small fix for our image until we have I hope the new version of plugins

You must use twice green button for GENRES download instead of once.
You must use twice OK button for PLAY instead of once

Install first Shoutcast plugin if you not have already and after install this fix

copy my file to /tmp and install manual with Addons Manager >>Manual Install Bh packges
Restart image Enigma 2

Rgd MX

paperino61

Vu+ User
SHOTCAST does not work anymore.Not on dreambox and not on VU.
I've made a small fix for our image until we have I hope the new version of plugins

Install first Shoutcast plugin if you not have already and after install this fix

copy my file to /tmp and install manual with Addons Manager >>Manual Install Bh packges
Restart image Enigma 2

Rgd MX

Hi thanks but now I take "connection refused 146. I'm sure some days ago all was ok on VU. I used to listen some radio and all worked: list, find ecc

I'll try later...
please some help on my question about dvdplayer on bh 1.42?

thanks
g.

Matrix10

Administrator
Hi thanks but now I take "connection refused 146. I'm sure some days ago all was ok on VU. I used to listen some radio and all worked: list, find ecc

I'll try later...
please some help on my question about dvdplayer on bh 1.42?

thanks
g.

all was ok .>>But NOW Is NOT OK if you not use my fix.SHOUTcast using new servers.
connection refused 146 >>You must use twice green button for GENRES download instead of once.
You must use twice OK button for PLAY instead of once.
about dvdplayer on bh 1.42?>> I have no problems with DVD player inside our image.

paperino61

Vu+ User
all was ok .>>But NOW Is NOT OK if you not use my fix.SHOUTcast using new servers.
connection refused 146 >>You must use twice green button for GENRES download instead of once.
You must use twice OK button for PLAY instead of once.
about dvdplayer on bh 1.42?>> I have no problems with DVD player inside our image.

All is ok now...thanks a lot
About the question of dvd player ....
Solved... by panter12 (thanks). It seems to be a little bug.
To solve uncheck "Disable light skin on azp" in OSD settings and all is ok (if You check the DVd player crashes"
bye
g.

Vlada064

Vu+ Newbie

Restart image Enigma 2

Rgd MX

Is this fix only for vu plus or i can use it in my dream 500hd .

perise

Vu+ Newbie

Restart image Enigma 2

Rgd MX

Do you know if your fix is still working? I tried about a month ago on BH 1.4.4 and it worked, now I tried on BH 1.4.5 but it can't load any generes (pushing twice the green button)

Matrix10

Administrator
It's not my job to fix plugins from other authors
but I've tested and it works without problems
Download plugin from our image server.