Request Problem with Favourite Bouquets every morning

dabezt

Vu+ User
I've Black Hole Vu+ Solo2 2.1.3 in a Vu+ Solo2 box... I've created some channels lists with favourite tv bouquets, etc. and it works well...

But every morning when I wake up, I go to the TV and Vu+ Solo seems to have lost the channel list / favourite bouquets. I cannot find favourite bouquets (blue button) in Channel list, and no channels are there...

I've to reset vu+ solo2 and the channels and bouquets appear again in the channels list

?? thnx!

>>Artorius<<

>>English Admin<<
Have you set a startup channel ?
If not set one up, you need to download the plugin via black hole feeds plugin

dabezt

Vu+ User
Have you set a startup channel ?
If not set one up, you need to download the plugin via black hole feeds plugin

I'll try that, but I don't shutdown the vu+ solo2 box... I only put it in Standby... so I think it doesn't startup, so it doesn't matters startup channel

Thanks. Regards.

dabezt

Vu+ User
I'v tried and nothing...

I think it doesn't matter the startup channel... The Favourite TV Bouquet DISSAPEAR, it only remains the Radio Favourite Bouquet

9167861tv.jpg

Please help. Regards.

dabezt

Vu+ User
I have never seen this problem, you can set a channel from standby and from restart, have you set both ?

Now with both set it works, but channel selection after bringing up from standby the box, shows NOTHING in channel list! You have to choose BLUE, favouritues, and then select a bouquet to show the channel list ¿?¿?¿? why it doesn't shows channel list directly as it's shown when wathing tv?

I don't understand why we have to have set startup services in order to not loose the whole channel list ???

Thanks. Regards.