Problem with HBBTV/Youtube TV

Peter Hamilton

Vu+ Newbie
I used openBH 0.4+ Solo2. It worked. I had to reflash my system. Now J can't install HBBTV, so I can't also use YouTube TV. Is there a solution for this problem. At this moment I use openBH 0.1 again.

Greetings.

Attachments

• cantinstallHBBTV.jpg
    cantinstallHBBTV.jpg
    328.8 KB · Views: 34

nunigaia

I used openBH 0.4+ Solo2. It worked. I had to reflash my system. Now J can't install HBBTV, so I can't also use YouTube TV. Is there a solution for this problem. At this moment I use openBH 0.1 again.

Greetings.

Why are you installing HBBTV, in Open BlackHole 01, Hbbtv ( Youtube ), is embedded in image.
Check the plugins browser.

best regards
nunigaia

Peter Hamilton

Vu+ Newbie
Nunigaia thank you for your help. I don't have a problem with Openblackhole 01. Everything was working wel. I have a problem with Openblackhole 04.
I reflashed a few moments ago 04. I did it twice. Once with restoring the "old" settings en once without restoring the settings.
I answered the questions about HDMI, 1080P en language. And after restarting (ready to use) I expected a button HBBTV and YouTube under "choose an extension" (blue button). I can't find these buttons in this screen. Also in the Plug in Browser I can't find any button of item.
Strange. I have used Openblackhole 04 without problems untill a chrash of my system. That is why I had to reinstall.

Best regards
Peter

nunigaia

Nunigaia thank you for your help. I don't have a problem with Openblackhole 01. Everything was working wel. I have a problem with Openblackhole 04.
I reflashed a few moments ago 04. I did it twice. Once with restoring the "old" settings en once without restoring the settings.
I answered the questions about HDMI, 1080P en language. And after restarting (ready to use) I expected a button HBBTV and YouTube under "choose an extension" (blue button). I can't find these buttons in this screen. Also in the Plug in Browser I can't find any button of item.
Strange. I have used Openblackhole 04 without problems untill a chrash of my system. That is why I had to reinstall.

Best regards
Peter

For youtube with OpenBH 04, you must install hbbtv extension.

best regards
nunigaia

Peter Hamilton

Vu+ Newbie
Yesterday evening I tried Open Blackhole 4.0 to install. I performed a normal flash. Then I could install HBBTV normally and YouTube TV worked. Then I conducted an online update en still everything was working.
What I notice, but that is an old problem, that when you stops YouTube TV, the system almost always freezes. I need to get my Solo2 then reboot.

Thank you for your communication.
Peter

soufiane

Vu+ Newbie
Hello,
I Flash Open 0.4 and everything is fine.
Except there is no Youtube TV.
So i follow your instructions : I update the image online, then install hbbtv extension...
Now i can see Youtube TV in the menu but when i click on it, it's open me Opera Browser instead of youtube...
Please any help.

nunigaia

Hello,
I Flash Open 0.4 and everything is fine.
Except there is no Youtube TV.
So i follow your instructions : I update the image online, then install hbbtv extension...
Now i can see Youtube TV in the menu but when i click on it, it's open me Opera Browser instead of youtube...
Please any help.

Press on your RCU <LONG BLUE>;

Drop down on the extensions list ... The YoutubeTV plugin should be threre ( last option line ).

Apply it to start ... and enjoy.

To exit YoutubeTV press the <RED> button instead of the <EXIT> button.

best regards
nunigaia

Peter Hamilton

Vu+ Newbie
I don't know everything, so I may be wrong.
You must flash your system. Then you have to install HBBTV and so far as I know the Opera browser. After installing you have to restart your system. Press after restarting the blue button en click om YouTubeTV in the Menu. Then it would have to work YouTubeTV.