Problem with USB WiFi TP-Link TL-WN725N wi-fi adapter

ducomico

Vu+ Newbie
Dear friends .. I got a USB WiFi TP-Link TL-WN725N wi-fi adapter, and using the Vu plus solo SE V2 receiver,
all image neatly and completely installed (OBH, OpenSpa, PURE2, ...._ just no version of Black Hole image) 3.0.9, 3.0.8)
I did nothing for the use of USB wifi TP-link. I note that during the image installation, Black Hole, it identifies the same
free wifi network, I make configuration settings with my connc code, the network restart procedure also,
and there, "lying" my problem, there is no way to activate the use of usb wifi sticks. I have the impression that the image
Black Hole IMA is something missing that prevents the activation of using the usb wifi stitch. He gave an inadequate driver,
or something else, I really do not know.
Pray, I would like everyone who had a similar problem with the use of USB WiFi TP-Link TL-WN725N, to write me a solution for
using it on my favorite image of Black Hole.

Matrix10

Administrator
You have test with BH 3.0.9 and you have make Online image upgrade after instalation ?

Is your wifi USB stick recognized?
Can you scan a Wifi networks ?
If you can, then it's a problem that you did not make the image update.
If you wifi USB stick is not recognized, and you can not scan Wifi networks .
Then there are no drivers for your Wifi stick.

ducomico

Vu+ Newbie
To be clearer, my wifi usb stick detects my network, set configuration settings, but after restart, there is no connection to the network. And thank you very much for your answer, friend