problemi con i server BH e OBH

dei tuoi box cloni qui non abbiamo nulla a che spartire, e non ne vogliamo nemmeno sentir parlare!
OK ?

of your clone boxes here we have nothing to do, and we do not even want to hear about it!
OK?

toysoft

Vu+ Newbie
Non parlo con te (ma con gerolamo), sei solo vuoto caro mio (Remvoed by ADMIN).

TS

dei tuoi box cloni qui non abbiamo nulla a che spartire, e non ne vogliamo nemmeno sentir parlare!
OK ?

of your clone boxes here we have nothing to do, and we do not even want to hear about it!
OK?

Non parlo con te (ma con gerolamo)

TS
- ma io si parlo con te,
If bullying lasts for long is quite likely that, before or then, someone "explodes" in an extreme way!
So, as far as we are concerned, in our community this behaviour you have in other forums here is not tolerated. Is that clear enough?

- di te e del 'TUO' @JapharTeam, dei tuoi CLONI, delle tue SIM card TAROCCHE, ne ho le tasche piene!
you and of 'YOUR' @JapharTeam, of your CLONES, of your SIM cards TAROCCHE, I have my pockets full!

- Ti hanno bannato qui nella COMMUNITY NEL 2014, ora torni a rompere i marroni
They banned you here in 2014, now you go back to breaking the chestnuts

- ti informo oggi per risparmiarti domani un sacco di noie
I inform you today to save you a lot of trouble tomorrow

Matrix10

Administrator
Warning

I do not know Italian
but as far as I understand here, the discussion leads to a non-permitted way of discussing in our forum.
So my warning
to discuss in a friendly way or to make a personal discussion outside the forum.

I think it is in the interests of all a good friendly forum.
Therefore, I would ask both for restraint in discussion.
Do not react in the case of provocation, but report the case to the administrators.

Last edited:
@Matrix10
“Serious breach of privacy, revealing publicly a forum's member name and giving references to his membership to other forum. I've never seen anything like this before, here or elsewhere”.

and indeed, since you have not yet understood well what we are talking about, you do me a favor by canceling my account.
the scale does not hang anywhere.
you hold the clone man, the end of the story.