Problems I can't resolve! (VUO+Duo)

Norweger2

Vu+ Newbie
Hello everyone with a VU+Due + Blackhole 2.1.6.

I have been struggling with setup of satelite seeker and my Vu+ from New Year. And my wife looking for a divorce!!:shout:

I have ALL set up. LNB1 as the main input. I KNOW I am on my sat. Trying to see the strenght in the motor setup is not available. My channel list is from my computer.

The SNR is flashing from 0 to 90. I can never lock a sat. anymore. Finetuning is ok but not showing. I have changed ALL my connectors - bought a new motor and LNB.

Have any of you seen this before and what to do?

For me it seems to be a receiver problem. Any idea?

Thanks a lot to those who respond to me.

Norweger2

Vu+ Newbie
In my receiver? Just asking ask I have no clue. The antenna seeks and the channels are marked as I do have them. But no picture, I have never had such problem before and now I have been out of sat for 4 months. ave updated and bought all new. The receiver is next if I can't find out about it..

maybe you ave a "short" or some capacitors are gonne

malagas

Vu+ Newbie
The SNR is flashing from 0 to 90.
I have changed ALL my connectors - bought a new motor and LNB.

In my receiver? Just asking ask I have no clue. The antenna seeks and the channels are marked as I do have them. But no picture, I have never had such problem before and now I have been out of sat for 4 months. ave updated and bought all new. The receiver is next if I can't find out about it..

if snr is flashing like you said, the possible causes are a short in some connector OR , and if that you must take your vu to service, one or some capacitors exhausted in the power supply...

Mick12334

If possible try your receiver on a friends, family members, dish, even a fixed one, this will tell you if there is a problem with the receiver.
If your receiver is fine I'd check your cable, and connections.
It is probably worth re-doing the connections, to the F Connectors, in case the braid has sheared off, this could explain the SNR going from 0-99%.
Fitting F Connector.jpg

Norweger2

Vu+ Newbie
If possible try your receiver on a friends, family members, dish, even a fixed one, this will tell you if there is a problem with the receiver.
If your receiver is fine I'd check your cable, and connections.
It is probably worth re-doing the connections, to the F Connectors, in case the braid has sheared off, this could explain the SNR going from 0-99%.
View attachment 20452

Thanks for the idea. I have changed my connectors except of one !! I'll do that and will go to the dealer. Thanks a lot for the effort answering me.