problems with you tube tv

paztero1

Vu+ User
I have a vu + uno4k and in this deco there are no problems to play from youtube tv, but in the vusolose v2 there is no way to play, once you entered when giving a video to play a reproduced error this happened to me with all the images.
There is a solution to this problem, thank you.

paztero1

Vu+ User
I do not understand what version I have in the two boxes.
The openbh firmware version is the last and update a couple of days ago.

paztero1

Vu+ User
I do not know if it refers to the configuration of the youtube tv plugin, I have not touched anything of it as it remains when the image is installed.
the configuration is as follows:

YouTube TV URL.................................................................... http: //youtube.con/tv
Do not show Youtube TV starter again......................................... not

paztero1

Vu+ User
Sorry I have to be with the translator to understand it, if what refers to the information of the firm I put it right here, also tell you that I have no problems with the image and I defend myself very well by all the menus of echo I'm betatester from another image different from yours.
But my question is if this works because I see in all the forums that this stopped working for some time and it is said that it is a driver thing, so ask in the vu + forum.
The firm in question is openbh version 4.2.004 and carries the drivers of 2018-03-19 the last update is 2018-10-18.
I ask because I have two faults in this image that we see a solution and no one informs me if there is a solution or there is not one, one is this thread and the other is the tuner that I have a little below and that even I have no answer, so if the creator of this firm can inform me and if it will have a solution.
Thank you so much for everything.

Mick12334

Due to the problems, with translator programs, it's very difficult to understand your problems.
Translator programs are not the best, especially when trying to describe technical issues.

It might be wisest if you post in your own language, in the relevant section.

nunigaia

Nobody has information on this topic?

If you are betatester of another team, probably too OE-A based image, you should know the answer, about Youtube TV.
On 2nd generation STB´s there are issues, that only Vuplus can fix.

About the tuner fault, here --> http://www.vuplus-community.net/boa...th-the-tuner-in-openbh-4-2.37586/#post-251021, if both STb´s are connected to the same LNB and with the same cable, and if the LNB is not an SCR type, you should get issues and probably you only can get one polarization ( horizontal or vertical ), in one of the two STb´s, generally the secondary box ( the last one that boots ).

best regards
nunigaia

paztero1

Vu+ User
Thank you for the nunigaia answer, in relation to youtube tv if that happens in other images and that's why I came to this vu + forum, first to report the failure and have if you can solve that as vien says only can repair it vu +, have yes They read us and solve this problem.
Regarding the question of the tuner only happens in the latest version of BH and openBH, in the previous version this did not happen with which I give it for failure since in openspa 7.3.002 this does not happen and works wonderfully, having if they read us again and solve this problem.
I just come to explain the problems that the last images of both openBH and BH have to see if this can be solved, in any case I said that these images are bad, but of course if you see some flaws and the creators of the firm can comment correct the problems, that if they are for the work.