programme info

rob77

Vu+ Newbie
Hi

I have just installed openbh and everything is working well on my solo 2 :)

This is probably a simple question but when I am playing a channel and press ok it brings up info screen with now and next on. If I press it again it brings up some additional technical info. I was running openpli and the second press would bring up a description about the programme being played. Is there any way to bring this up in openbh? I have found that bringing up the mini epg and then pressing the epg button does bring info about the programme that's currently on.

I've been through the settings but can't see a way changing this. I am running the default skin.

Any help would be most appreciated

Cheers

AlexWilMac

I think that the screen you are looking for is not possible in OBH. Personally I find it a bit ugly ;) But when I want extended (and comfortable) infos about the current event I use the function "Event detail" and you can assign to a k_ey of your choice (for instance RIGHT ke_y if you are accustomed to it) by the button setup:
MENU/Setup/User interface/Button setup where you INITIALLY press the desired k_ey and then browse the function (in your case the section is EPG and the command is "Show event details").
Then GREEN to save.
When you recall the event detail (that is a full screen with PiG), you can go forward to next (only) or backwards by right/left.