Project-Valerie

akhbar

Vu+ Newbie
I've found a fix for the background images problem.

1) Download the attached zip file and unzip it on your desktop
2) Using FTP, rename libshowiframe.so.0.0.0 stored in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/ProjectValerie as libshowiframe.so.0.0.0.orig (to save the original lib in case of problem).
3) Copy the new extracted libshowiframe.so.0.0.0 in the same folder and set permission 755
4) Reboot your Vu+Solo² (Reboot is mandatory)

Now on my Vu+Solo² background images are correctly in sync with the selected movie.

Next frontier will be Animated Background...

Max

Nice one, thanks! Good work.

Max

BH Lover
About the problem of Failed TV Shows recorded with Vu, the only way I've found is to rename all single file.

20110122 1735 - Rai 4 - Doctor Who Ep_ 8.ts

has been modified to

Doctor Who 01x08.ts (Doctor Who S01E08.ts should also work)

No more Failed and sync correctly completed.

Max

Taboganist007

Vu+ Newbie
untitledimage_zps7088efcd.jpg

Project Valerie keeps crashing for me now. Every time I try to sync my files that are connected to my router via a HDD it crashes at the exact same point as shown above! I've even tried it in different versions of BlackHole - 2.02Rev.A and Revision C. I've tried mounting the drives again and re-syncing. Same story!. I've tried playing the files on and adjacent to the files that seem to be causing Project Valerie and they play fine, both locally on my computer and through Media Player on my Vu+ Solo2. I really cannot understand what is making it stop at that specific point all the time. All I know is it is driving me bonkers at this stage... Anyways I'm off now to restart my Vu as it has stalled completely now and needs to be a hard restart as it's completely unresponsive.

Max

BH Lover
Just reinstalled ProjectValerie on the new BH 2.0.3, replaced the lib and all works fine as before here :)

Max

BH Lover
New Revision 1275:

For OE 1.6 and OE 2.0

Attachments

• project-valerie_rev1275_mipsel_oe16.ipk
    3.2 MB · Views: 26
  • project-valerie_rev1275_mips32el_oe20.ipk
    3.1 MB · Views: 163

Karen

Vu+ Newbie
Hi all :) I have a Vu+ Ultimo HD blackhole 1.7.2 not good with this stuff at all but now that I have got epg right and favourite lists set up I'm happy. But heres my question, Ive read about Project Valerie and I really like the sound of it but I cant seem to find how to get it anywhere. Can I download it through the box? or do I put it on a usb? Can someone give me steps (Dummy Version Please haha) Thanks

hisham

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,
love this plugin, i'm using it on daily basis, but since few days i had an issue when syncing, the new tvshows weren't sync, so i installed again the plugin but no luck, so i've deleted all forlder regarding valerie and made a fresh install and sync, now tvshows are ok but movie are not, i have no movie synced even if during the syncing process i can see the process goign throught my movies.
any help pls
thank you in advance

thanatoscy

Vu+ Newbie
Hi all, i don't know if the creators of this awesome plugin are here but i would like firsty to extend my gratitude for the media center plugin. After my pch stopped working i was looking for an alternative and this plugin came to the rescue. I have a couple of suggestions/notices though. Admins please forward my suggestions to the coders.
1. I would be very happy to see the plugin support the boxset function. Example "007 Box-set". In pch i had all the films in a folder named "the 007 collection" and all films names had in brackets (the 007 collection) so the system recognized it as a boxet. So i could see on my screen the 007 collection and when i selected it i could choose one of the collection's movies to watch.
2. Better deletion policy. Now when i delete something from my system i have to manually remove from PV. Yes, i enabled the option in settings.
3. Rewind obviously :)
4. Having fanart and covers in same folder as the film named example "Saving Private Ryan x264.fanart or .cover" and the sync to pick it up.

This is by no means bad comments because am blown away from the plugin. Merely just suggestions. I currently run rev,1280 and i download from here:

https://code.google.com/p/project-valerie/downloads/list

thanks a lot

Jackslater

Vu+ Newbie
I have installed the 1280 version, the movies are recognized but no poster is downloaded.
Is anyone here still using this plugin? It's the same for you guys?