Question about the lack of picons?

I have been using BlackHole and OpenBlackhole images for many years. They are the best images, but why is there so little picons to users other then Astra 19E and Eutelsat 13E? The picons for Thor/Intelsat 0.8W are so old and outdated that you could just remove them.

Is there nobody who works with this issue or is ther just no interest for other Picons?

Here are a few exemples i find on the internet that looks really good and they are Nordic and up to date.

vi2.png cmsport.png

AlexWilMac

There is not only the image picons' command to download them. There are also websites where you can download them. Search and you'll find them!

I did download them and they work really good in Matrix Skin :) i cant reshare the download link since i read at this guys web page that he is banned for life from this forum but if any one needs proff looking picons and
are from Sweden,Denmark or Norway just pm me and i send you the link they are beatifull and totally updated

But there are so easy to forget that we all started as newbis and then its not that easy to do this manual with ftp.
If there where updated picons in the greenpanel it would be much easier for new people to get access to things like picons
Who in my opinion really enhances the look of the STB and the exellent skins from Matrix

Attachments

• skinpreviewpicon.jpg
    skinpreviewpicon.jpg
    364.9 KB · Views: 25