radio mode, how to exit that silly menu?

sssboa

Vu+ Newbie
Hi
I want to use vu+ uno mainly for satellite radio channels. So far in radio mode I have to switch channels through a ridiculous selection menu, I can't exit that menu, only exit to tv mode. Is there a way to change radio channels normally and have name of radio channel displayed on the receiver? Maybe in different image?
Regards
Andy

>>Artorius<<

>>English Admin<<
The box is designed for satellite viewing so radio mode is secondary.
Feel free to try other images but as far as I know they all work in exactly the same way.
Maybe a new DAB Radio would have been better for your needs than a satellite STB.

a911

The BH Lover
Hi
I want to use vu+ uno mainly for satellite radio channels. So far in radio mode I have to switch channels through a ridiculous selection menu, I can't exit that menu, only exit to tv mode. Is there a way to change radio channels normally and have name of radio channel displayed on the receiver? Maybe in different image?
Regards
Andy

:idea:,,,Well...just made this trial and worked , close to your idea!

1- load Start Up Services ( a plugin,from BH image server)
2- Put STB on Radio mood!
3- High-lite your favored Radio Channel!
4-Press menu , "Channellist menue" will show!
5-from that list chose "set as start-up service", U picked in step#3!

Reboot STB,,,,,,now U"r receiver is @the radio mood!

Have Fun w/BHImage!

sssboa

Vu+ Newbie
The box is designed for satellite viewing so radio mode is secondary.
Feel free to try other images but as far as I know they all work in exactly the same way.
Maybe a new DAB Radio would have been better for your needs than a satellite STB.

Hi , thanks
DAB radio has appalling sound quality, some even not stereo. You say sat radio is secondary. Strange that you may browse youtube with this box and do myriads of unnecessary things in STB because they are better and faster and more conviniently done with your PC or laptop using a proper keyboard but you can't have name of radio channel displayed and use the box conviniently without your lcd tv on as you can do with any cheap nonlinux box. But maybe I'm not on the geeky side enough :) . I bought this box mainly due to alphanumerical display to see radio channel names but it seems I can't, I may browse internet instead using a remote :)
Andy

Matrix10

Administrator
Hi
Regards
Andy

Of course you can just as well as TV channels

1.First,in the System Menu>> Customize (Setup Mode >> Expert)
change Alternative radio mode >>Yes and SAVE

Now you can use a radio list and radio channels in display the same as the TV.

sssboa

Vu+ Newbie
Of course you can just as well as TV channels

1.First,in the System Menu>> Customize (Setup Mode >> Expert)
change Alternative radio mode >>Yes and SAVE

Now you can use a radio list and radio channels in display the same as the TV.

thx, this worked

DavidV

Vu+ Newbie
This really works. Now I can make my own set of channels and make that my first choice.
Thanks for the support.