RAI 4K for today night not tuned by Solo4K

AlexWilMac

Is anyone able to find the temporary channel RAI 4K by OBH (or BH)?

12303.00MHz, pol.V SR:27500 FEC:3/4 - 8PSK

It should be on air with a fix screen announcing today night film by if I try either a manual scan by the appropriate settings or by defined transponder (after having added it to satellites.xml) it does not find anything.
Unfortunately, the blindscan does not work on Solo4K.

Gold_66

Vu+ User
Try with FEC 2/3, it's there, but Nagra encrypted.
(Matrix10 will faint when he sees Maestra infobar like this :p )

rai4k.jpg

AlexWilMac

OK, this means the channel is really active. Can you attach please your satellites.xml form /etc/tuxbox, please?
I know it's crypted but I've got the regular equipment and I've been able to watch it the previous times it broadcast something.

Gold_66

Vu+ User
Here you go, but I just took a look there and 12303 is not in the list.
Probably OBH feed placed one without it, during the last update few days ago.
I think you'll need to do a manual scan with above parameters.

Attachments

• satellites.zip
    35.3 KB · Views: 3

Tururu

BH Lover
El TP esta activo desde el 8-12-2017/The TP is active since 8-12-2017
Linea para el fichero/ Line for the file satellites.xml.
<transponder frequency="12303000" symbol_rate="27500000" polarization="1" fec_inner="2" system="1" modulation="2"/>

Cambios_8_12_2017_1215.jpg
Cambios_8_12_2017_1215.jpg

PS: Web with the changes faster: http://www.flysat.com/
PD: Web con los cambios mas rapida.

AlexWilMac

Here you go, but I just took a look there and 12303 is not in the list.
Probably OBH feed placed one without it, during the last update few days ago.
I think you'll need to do a manual scan with above parameters.

Yes, I had tried a manual scan but I wasn't able to find it, until I set a 2/3 FEC instead of the supposed correct 3/4. Now I got it but OBH is not able to produce anything but a light black square. I also tried BH 304, found the channel with the manual scan but it also is not able to show what's being broadcasting right now (the film Suspiria). I dislinke the horror films but it was just a curiosity because, so far, I've been able to watch Rai4K only by openpli, a year ago or so.
I hope I'll have the time to install it in OMB. I'll let you know. Meanwhile, if someone else would like to try, it'll be interesting as a feedback to BH or OBH coders.

Gold_66

Vu+ User
OBH is not able to produce anything but a light black square. I also tried BH 304, found the channel with the manual scan but it also is not able to show what's being broadcasting right now
Maybe nothing was being broadcast or there was no transmission at all?
It's still a test channel and there's no EPG info either.
I don't see how both BH and OBH can't be able to show what OpenPLI can.

AlexWilMac

Update: the news I read was wrong: Suspiria had been on air yesterday night, not tonight. So, I lost the chance to test under the new OBH... The temporary channel is still on, that's why we see a signal but I suppose it'll be switched off soon.
It'll be for next time to try it. So far, I've been able to watch Rai4K in two occasions: Euro 2016 and for the fiction "I Medici", but always by OpenPli. So, I was curious to check if this time the new OBH and BH were able to tune it.

bogdanm

I have lasy version OBH.
Im put to box last vaniball setting and this channel is see [ signal /etc ] but no send any program i think

AlexWilMac

Yes, as I said the film remastered "Suspiria" had been broadcasted yesterday night and not tonight as I had initially read in a news that came out to be wrong. That's why we can tune the channel and see the signal values but it doesn't broadcast anything tonight.

Gold_66

Vu+ User
the film remastered "Suspiria" had been broadcasted yesterday night and not tonight
Not a big loss I'd say, assuming that this is the classic Suspiria which is a 40 year-old movie.
It couldn't give that native 4K feel at all, however remastered may it be. :D

AlexWilMac

Again, I didn't care about the film: I hate horror. It was the chance to re-check if OBH or BH were able to play it.
And, by the way, they say it was not just a remastering but a sophisticated process (google for it if you are curious). But I wouldn't have watched the film, in case, once verified the channel was working.

AlexWilMac

Yes, I can see it. I had read yesterday about this event and I was going to check in the next days if any sign or picture was being broadcast. Thanks for having already reminded me, so now my curiosity has been satisfied: OBH is able to get it.
Actually, there is still the last think to verify: currently they are broadcasting FTA because I'm able to watch it even without my Tivusat equipment (Tivusat reader+Gold card), despite of the encryption symbol. We'll see how they'll broadcast the event on 24th, if like now, FTA, or encrypted.

AlexWilMac

So, I can confirm it was really working but only the video, although encrypted, and regularly decrypted by Tivusat equipment.
Instead, the audio, AC3+, didn't work.
This issue about AC3+ has already been discussed in this forum but I hadn't had the chance to try myself before yesterday.

Tururu

BH Lover
So, I can confirm it was really working but only the video, although encrypted, and regularly decrypted by Tivusat equipment.
Instead, the audio, AC3+, didn't work.
This issue about AC3+ has already been discussed in this forum but I hadn't had the chance to try myself before yesterday.
Para otra vez, realiza esta prueba (si tienes disco duro).
Pulsa pausa, espera unos segundos y pulsa otra vez pausa para que continue.
Normalmente se escucha bien con este truco, lo vi durante unas pruebas, las grabaciones ok, pero en directo no tenia audio, al usar la pausa es ok.
-----------
For another time, perform this test (if you have a hard drive).
Press pause, wait a few seconds and press again pause to continue.
Normally you hear well with this trick, I saw it during some tests, the recordings ok, but live it did not have audio, when using the pause it is ok.

AlexWilMac

Tonight they are going to broadcast again from 21:20. Last time, the audio AC3+ tracks weren't working.
Let's see if this time it'll be different after the last OBH updates.
Can anyone also refer about BH and other images?