Ralink 3070/3370/5370/5372 driver for new Vu+ kernel

haq

Vu+ Newbie
In this thread there is the IPK for all Vu+ boxes that contains Ralink driver chipset.

Installation instructions:
a) put the IPK into a USB pendrive and connect it to your box. You will have the possibility to install IPK directly.
b) put the IPK into /tmp folder of your box and use the "Manual install IPK package" from BH Green Panel -> Yellow Button.

Supported devices will be avaiable on the second post of this thread.

Drivers avaiable! Make post here with feedback, please!
great

fabionik2004

Vu+ Newbie
Hi guys,
i've got a vu+ultimo with openpli 4 and i'm trying to install a ralink 5370chip, I tried all the drivers posted here, but it not works.
Help please

antonioyo123

Vu+ Newbie
In this thread there is the IPK for all Vu+ boxes that contains Ralink driver chipset.

a) put the IPK into a USB pendrive and connect it to your box. You will have the possibility to install IPK directly.
b) put the IPK into /tmp folder of your box and use the "Manual install IPK package" from BH Green Panel -> Yellow Button.

THXXXX , where is donwload please?

yvessr

Vu+ Newbie

Thanks a lot @angeloftsky1980 !!!

mashrajab

Vu+ Newbie
Hello there. I have a Vu+solo and I have now migrated to BH 3.0.2.My USB wifi Adapter is WUSB54GC v.3. the rt 3070 driver doesn't seem to work. I checked a Ralink site (https://wikidevi.com/wiki/Ralink) and there I found it gives driver RT2070 with chipset being 2573 the one for my wifi dongle. Could you please advise. Thank you

mashrajab

Vu+ Newbie
Hi angelofsky1980,
when I rt3070_2.5.0.3-r4-bh0_vusolo for WUSB54GC, and plugged my dongle, It didn't work. But I think I deleted Rtl8721u from my set, that it briefly worked. but when I restarted my set, I lost the wifi connection. The set recognized my dongle as rt2800usb. I reinstalled my Image, now I can't remove Rtl8721u from my set. can you help me please . My image currently is BH 2.0.3