Realtek rtl8812au driver for new Vu+ kernel

AlexWilMac

Actually, nunigaia was too soft. I wouldn't say unfair: I'd say rude. Whom you think you are talking to? Even if you were talking to a company, paid to produce this software, 6 days are a ridiculous time to solve a technical problem.
But you
1) are not talking to a company,
2) you did not pay for this (complex and sophisticated) software called image, called BlackHole.

This means you have no right to criticize even if 6 months had passed to solve your issue. You appear to be not a child from your profile but you are acting as you were. Please, consider that the developer and all who "work" to this and to similar images, are simply hobbyists who spend their FREE time for FREE for the good of many users like you.

superglud

BH Lover
Hi,

Since, unfortunately, I haven't got an answer, I had to find a solution. Since it is obvious from this forum the BH supports Realtek chipset RTL8812AU, I performed a Google search & found a Linksys WiFi USB adapter (WUSB6300) which uses this chipset. It supports AC-1200. The adapter worked perfectly out of the box & upon plugging it to the VU+ Uno 4K receiver.

I sincerely hope that no future updates of BH breaks supporting this chipset ...!!

Thanks for reporting the issue and your "workaround" solution.

Best regards

nunigaia

Hello,

Is any of ipk of this driver valid for V+ UNO 4K SE?

Thanks

Fortunately, i´ve cleaned this morning all the unfair posts at shoutbox ... so, what you are requesting for, is now visible --> the link.

best regards
nunigaia

Note: Please note that this is tested with VuPlus brand :) ........... and the above posts has all the information you need. If you are using BlackHole 3.0.9A or Open BlackHole 4.3.09 at least, you can handle your device working on our both images. ( by updating it via "ONLINE UPDATE" or by TELNET your STB )

OF COURSE UPDATED TO THE LASTEST VERSIONS :).

janeks.osvalds

Vu+ Newbie
Hello,
Is there any information available for Realtek chipset RTL8812BU support?
I'm trying to use the Tplink Archer TKU wireless USB adapter (vers. 3.2), but unfortunately the receiver doesn't recognize it.
Hardware ID:
USB\VID_2357&PID_0115&REV_0210
USB\VID_2357&PID_0115

Thank you very much in advance..