Recorded file player can not find subfolder?

mysat-bs

Vu+ User
My DUO2 runs BH 2.0.6.
1. I tried to manage the recorded files in the Harddisk. I have been recomanded to use dream explorer 7.3 to do the job, but the move-file function of the D.E7.3 is not very user firendly, also it can move one file every time. A recorded media file has several components, except the main media file with extension .ts, there are several control files with extension .ts.ap, .ts.cuts, .ts.meta and .ts.sc. What they are? Can I delete them or just move the main media file with .ts extension? or Is there any way to move the main media file and associated files by one command?

2. Also the DE cannot create folder (directory). Do we have other utility for such job?

3. I can use telenet or similar utility to move and rename these media files with their associats, but the recording-file-player (BH default) cannot find the subfolders (directory). How to let the default-file-player see the sub-folder? Would the BH developers please have a look on this issue?

paolino

Vu+ User+++
My DUO2 runs BH 2.0.6.
1. I tried to manage the recorded files in the Harddisk. I have been recomanded to use dream explorer 7.3 to do the job, but the move-file function of the D.E7.3 is not very user firendly, also it can move one file every time. A recorded media file has several components, except the main media file with extension .ts, there are several control files with extension .ts.ap, .ts.cuts, .ts.meta and .ts.sc. What they are? Can I delete them or just move the main media file with .ts extension? or Is there any way to move the main media file and associated files by one command?

2. Also the DE cannot create folder (directory). Do we have other utility for such job?

3. I can use telenet or similar utility to move and rename these media files with their associats, but the recording-file-player (BH default) cannot find the subfolders (directory). How to let the default-file-player see the sub-folder? Would the BH developers please have a look on this issue?

Please, don't make cross postings. It's like a SPAM. I gave you an answer on other thread.