Recording issue

paolino

Vu+ User+++
I do not watch any other program when I set the timer to start. Having been at times when I'm not home or select the sleep

Try to program recording, put the box in standby, let the TV on and watch, what will happen at the beginning of recording..

sidTM

Vu+ User
Well it will defo indicate if its a hardware fault then m8

Hi just an update,

Have checked both tuners A and B separately and both are working fine no problem, have tryed changing the tuner configs from both A and B to simple and single to A simple/single and B equal to A and still nothing

It's weird that it's bed fine over the past week and suddenly it's happened, any advise would be appreciated

Thanks

yummer

BH Lover
Hi just an update,

Have checked both tuners A and B separately and both are working fine no problem, have tryed changing the tuner configs from both A and B to simple and single to A simple/single and B equal to A and still nothing

It's weird that it's bed fine over the past week and suddenly it's happened, any advise would be appreciated

Thanks
Are you on the latest image? Cus it may be a case of a reflash. Cus you've ruled out any possible hardware faults now. Maybe something you've installed has messed things up. I'd try latest image and see if it records before installing extra plugins etc

sidTM

Vu+ User
Are you on the latest image? Cus it may be a case of a reflash. Cus you've ruled out any possible hardware faults now. Maybe something you've installed has messed things up. I'd try latest image and see if it records before installing extra plugins etc

I have BH 2.0.5 and I'm sure that's the latest, if not do you know where I could get the latest image and instructions of how to do a full image backup including channel lists etc and also how to reflash?

Thanks

yummer

BH Lover
I have BH 2.0.5 and I'm sure that's the latest, if not do you know where I could get the latest image and instructions of how to do a full image backup including channel lists etc and also how to reflash?

Thanks

Latest is 2.0.6 rev b mate. What vu stb do you have?

sidTM

Vu+ User
Save to HDD mate. After reflash it will ask you to restore stb settings and select yes......

Follow those instructions and don't use personal backup etc cus it won't work

Ok mate, thanks for your help, will update this and hope it works

mysat-bs

Vu+ User
Here is another suggestion.
After you have done some test, the problems may relate to settings or/and crupted system file. According to my experence, re-instore an old setting only when you are sure the the backup-setting is prefect-issue-free. If I were you, I will do a fresh flashing and fresh setting (I knew it will cause you much more time) first with just basic setting. Then testing your hardware as you wished. If no problem, you can re-install your previouse settings. Just a suggestion.