Recording on USB on Vu+ Solo

x-xxxA

Vu+ User
My friend asked me to help him in mounting 8G USB to his Vu+ Solo for recording. He is going to buy 1T external HDD. As I am not that much acquainted with Vu+ Solo, as I have Vu+ Uno with internal HDD, I could not find the way to make it record. He has BH 1.73.

I mounted the USB as media/USB but when I went to adjust the Recording Paths, I could not find them. Could you please inform me where I can find the Recording Paths. Thanks

x-xxxA

Vu+ User
Thanks for your quick reply. I saw that post yesterday when I had the problem, but the SYSTEM MENU is different from mine, that's why I wrote I had problem finding Recording Paths.

Wheras the System Menu shown there has:
Recording Paths
Video Fine-Tuning
Skin
Crashlog Reporting

The present System Menu has:
Network
Display Setup
Keyboard
Video Fine-Tuning
Skin.

I know that I'm missing something, but don't know how I can find the Recording Paths or making the USB recording. I changed the USB to 16G one, but same result. Will appreciate more help.

x-xxxA

Vu+ User
Could someone give the the path for Recording Paths as I can't find it in Setup/System after mounted 16G USB stick as media/usb and inserted file movie by ftp. Also I changed to Expert the Setup Mode in Customize. Thanks again.

x-xxxA

Vu+ User
Problem solved. It was really a silly mistake by me! When I was changing to Expert Mode, I was not saving!