Duo2 Remote control battery cover replacement

vvv1vvv

Vu+ Newbie
Does anybody know if I can find a replacement for the battery cover for the vu+ duo2 remote?

It's a bit steep to pay 35 euros for a new remote just to replace that bit of plastic. The remote is in very good shape but the batteries fall out without the cover.

Thanks.

Robocop1967

Vu+ User
Don't know about the cover but I've just bought a new remote for my Solo2 from the official Vu+ Store.Fantastic!Much better than the one that came with the box that seemed a bit unresponsive and with the curved back it feels much better in the hand.£23 with free postage.Not bad at all!!

vvv1vvv

Vu+ Newbie
Don't know about the cover but I've just bought a new remote for my Solo2 from the official Vu+ Store.Fantastic!Much better than the one that came with the box that seemed a bit unresponsive and with the curved back it feels much better in the hand.£23 with free postage.Not bad at all!!

Thanks for that.
Is that a physical store or is it online? Can't fine any official store online and I don't have access to the other one, but the price is reasonable. What model of remote are you talking about?

Cheers!

Robocop1967

Vu+ User
Just google Vu Solo2 remote control.There are quite a few that pop up.The Vu UK exclusive distributor store is one of them but don't order direct from them as they charge £4.99 delivery.You'll also see our top auction site as another option.Go onto there and you'll see the exact same controller for a quid cheaper and free postage from the same distributor.It's advertised as Duo2 controller but they are universal and they work on any Vu box.