Remote control button to display program synopsis

NinjaFromNZ

Vu+ Newbie
It's possible to see the program synopsis/description when you use the channel up/down button, but that changes the display to give you a 25% size view of the current program on the top right, the available channels in your bouquet taking the left half of the screen and the synopsis on the lower right under the small view of the current program

I'd love to be able to press an "info" button - or maybe remap the teletext button on the remote so that pressing it would display the program synopsis on screen

Currently pressing the OK button once brings up now/next, the time and some more info, pressing it again adds some technical information like the tuner in use, signal strength and an alert if online updates are available. I'd be happy if the second press also brought up the synopsis

It's possible that the infobar I have installed is the issue - if anyone has alternatives that might do what I'm looking for please post a link to the source in this tread along with screenshots

Last edited by a moderator:

a911

The BH Lover
It's possible to see the program synopsis/description when you use the channel up/down button, but that changes the display to give you a 25% size view of the current program on the top right, the available channels in your bouquet taking the left half of the screen and the synopsis on the lower right under the small view of the current program

I'd love to be able to press an "info" button - or maybe remap the teletext button on the remote so that pressing it would display the program synopsis on screen

Currently pressing the OK button once brings up now/next, the time and some more info, pressing it again adds some technical information like the tuner in use, signal strength and an alert if online updates are available. I'd be happy if the second press also brought up the synopsis

It's possible that the infobar I have installed is the issue - if anyone has alternatives that might do what I'm looking for please post a link to the source in this tread along with screenshots

What U mean by "the infobar I have istalled", and what image U have and what is the STB you are using?