remote use with tv

casppir

Vu+ Newbie
yes. vu+solo
in this thread people were talking about using the vu+ remote with tv and they mentioned this tv button on the RC. for me. on the top left there is a button named tv. it flashes in red when u press any button. so am wondering if this must be a new RC? got me?

a911

The BH Lover
yes. vu+solo
in this thread people were talking about using the vu+ remote with tv and they mentioned this tv button on the RC. for me. on the top left there is a button named tv. it flashes in red when u press any button. so am wondering if this must be a new RC? got me?

Never seen this before on Vuplus,,,only my old DB800HD!
May be its something new,,,,I do not know!

bidja

Vu+ Newbie
Most
yes. vu+solo
Most probably it is new RC. On my duo which I bought year ago in top left corner is "mute" button, but on RC which come with my uno which I bought 3 weeks ago in top left corner is "TV" button

a911

The BH Lover
Most

Most probably it is new RC. On my duo which I bought year ago in top left corner is "mute" button, but on RC which come with my uno which I bought 3 weeks ago in top left corner is "TV" button

I just looked @Vuplus product (official site), yes all the new Vuplus have TV button , left-top of RC!
Thanx bidja for correcting me!

casppir

Vu+ Newbie
I just looked @Vuplus product (official site), yes all the new Vuplus have TV button , left-top of RC!
Thanx bidja for correcting me!

does it flash in red when u press any button? i just want to make sure that my box is original? especially that it failled the return love event. it has only one letter in the serial number. but the pluging suggest 2 or 3 letters.

a911

The BH Lover
does it flash in red when u press any button? i just want to make sure that my box is original? especially that it failled the return love event. it has only one letter in the serial number. but the pluging suggest 2 or 3 letters.
What image U have on it now?