Remote Volume Control not working on HD channels

David Holdaway

Vu+ Newbie
A some moment recently, the volume control on the VU+ remote stopped changing the volume on most HD channels.
If you go to the Audio change the Multichannel Downmix to "On", it will then work on some channels ... but then there is NO SOUND on other HD channels.

Till recently I had NO problems at all ..

Has anyone an idea how to solve this problem??

I use the Audio:S/PDIF output.
My Image is OpenPli 7.0

btw With the update of the Image a while ago, the Sound Bar on the screen on the left hand side that shows when changing volume disappeared .. any way of getting it back??

AlexWilMac

This forum is about BH and OBH, not OpenPli. But probably the channels that don't work, have only certain audio tracks not supported by optical out.

David Holdaway

Vu+ Newbie

These same channels had no problem a couple of days ago ..
The audio gets through but can only be adjusted by the external amplifyer not the VU+ receiver remote, so it seems like someone changed a setting somewhere.

But this not being the Forum for OpenPli.. ??????
All I see is that it is the VU+ forum for Newbie questiions & Info ... I see NOWHERE that it is just for BH /OBH ...

Last edited:

Matrix10

Administrator
These same channels had no problem a couple of days ago ..
The audio gets through but can only be adjusted by the external amplifyer not the VU+ receiver remote, so it seems like someone changed a setting somewhere.

But this not being the Forum for OpenPli.. ??????
All I see is that it is the VU+ forum for Newbie questiions & Info ... I see NOWHERE that it is just for BH /OBH ...

If you look at published images
you'll see Black Hole.
But that does not mean that you can not ask questions about other images.
The problem is that of course the knowledge about other images is less and coders are probably not present on this site.
It's better to ask questions on the appropriate team page.