Duo / DuoLE Replacing the VU Duo Power Supply Unit

alanb

Vu+ Newbie
I have finally decided to buy a new Power Supply Unit for my Vuduo. When I have received the new PSU I have noticed that the connection between the power switch and PSU is different. Basically the new one is rotated 90 clockwise.

This is the picture of the new one P1030781.jpg

And this is the picture of the old one

P1030782.jpg

Now I wanted to know if the difference in not relevant and I need simply to connect the cable coming from the switch in the only way if fits in or I need to take of something else before plugging in the connector which is coming from the power switch.

P1030783.jpg

Anyhow has already got experience in replacing the PSU ?

The VU+ DUO is original and I am surprised of this small detail but before plugging I wanted to get your opinion.

Thanks in advance for your help

fairsats

Vu+ User
I have finally decided to buy a new Power Supply Unit for my Vuduo. When I have received the new PSU I have noticed that the connection between the power switch and PSU is different. Basically the new one is rotated 90 clockwise.

This is the picture of the new one View attachment 17739

And this is the picture of the old one

View attachment 17740

Now I wanted to know if the difference in not relevant and I need simply to connect the cable coming from the switch in the only way if fits in or I need to take of something else before plugging in the connector which is coming from the power switch.

View attachment 17741

Anyhow has already got experience in replacing the PSU ?

The VU+ DUO is original and I am surprised of this small detail but before plugging I wanted to get your opinion.

Thanks in advance for your help

Manufactured to function 100%
There will be no problem regarding PSU IMHO

alanb

Vu+ Newbie
It might be that I was not clear. Do I have to change anything in the connector or I need to just plug the white cable connector as is ?

Last edited:

fairsats

Vu+ User
It might be that I was not clear. Do I have to change anything in the connector or I need to just plug the white cable connector as is ?
Manufacturers usually do not make parts that you have to physically modify before use....otherwise they would of advised of this...:chair: