Rescanned and now NO Virmin channels

any-mgzt

Vu+ Newbie
I have done a rescan as some channels on 28.2 were giving NOT SEEN IN PAT message, I now have a greater problem.

I ran autobouquets for cable and it has not sorted the channels, BBC2 is not visible and all but some cable channels give NOT SEEN IN PAT message, can someone tell me the correct area for Stockport, I am sure it should be Manchester 3 for tuning and for autobouquets, I did fine a cable channel that worked and tuned to that when running autobouquets.

AlexWilMac

Autobouquets and every other "automatic" settings plugins are for lazy people and they often cause issues and even serious problems because they are not simple and dummy ways to arrange channels but they affect the system, too.
Is it so difficult to perform a scan and then arrange by your own bouquets and channels? Obviously, it's better to arrange them not by the GUI but by specific software for Windows or Mac or by OpenWebInterface itself.
This is a job you'll have to do just once and then, having all your bouquets set at your pleasure, you'll need only a few adjustments in the future.