Restoring settings to new image

ledra

Vu+ Newbie
Hi, If I have an image on VU Duo which performs quite well to my taste, for example BH 145 and I want to install BH 146 with exactly the same settings, which files do I have to mark on the "Back up system settings" so by restoring them on the new image, I will have the same result as previously, with out any extra settings to be done.
Many thanks,
Ledra

Tamaki

Administrator
Hi, If I have an image on VU Duo which performs quite well to my taste, for example BH 145 and I want to install BH 146 with exactly the same settings, which files do I have to mark on the "Back up system settings" so by restoring them on the new image, I will have the same result as previously, with out any extra settings to be done.
Many thanks,
Ledra
If you want to restore just channel settings, network and timers you just need to make default backup with software manager.
If you want to backup up something else just ask what.

ledra

Vu+ Newbie
If you want to restore just channel settings, network and timers you just need to make default backup with software manager.
If you want to backup up something else just ask what.

Thank you for your answer. What I ment is everything. Channel settings , favorite bouquets, Emus with config files, skins etc. In short everything that make an
image operatable. Of course I ment similar imgs , not of different providers. In my thread I mentioned BH 1.4.5 and BH 1.4.6.
Again many thanks for your answer.
Ledra

Tamaki

Administrator
Thank you for your answer. What I ment is everything. Channel settings , favorite bouquets, Emus with config files, skins etc. In short everything that make an
image operatable. Of course I ment similar imgs , not of different providers. In my thread I mentioned BH 1.4.5 and BH 1.4.6.
Again many thanks for your answer.
Ledra
With software manager, in advanced options you have to choose files to backup, then you have to select manually the files or the dir you want to backup with software manager. Then save.
Then you can make run backup setting from software manager.