Rotor only works when LNB is turned off

wombawomba

Vu+ Newbie
If this is not the right place to ask I am sorry. Please direct me a to a more appropriate forum.

I got my VU+ yesterday and I have spent this entire day trying to get the right settings for my box. So far most of the things seems to be working and BH feels like the better image. However, no matter what I do, I can't get the rotor to function properly. I will try to explain my problem as simple as I can.

I have a HH90 with a Selfsat H30D1 antenna mounted on top. It seems that the rotor turns almost flawlessly if I connect it to my desktop computer with a TV tuner card or with my VU+ Solo2, as long as I don't actively use the LNB/antenna. The only problem that can occur is that it sometimes turns to position 0 instead of the desired position, which is very strange.

Now if the LNB is in use, the receiver can't turn the rotor at all. It just gives off a weird "click" sound to the rotor which lasts for a short while, or it begins to move in one direction and than immediately heads back to position 0.

I honestly have no idea what could be wrong. Is there not enough power? Is there at least not a way to automatically disable the LNB during the moment you turn your rotor?