Rytec EPG

ABDERRAZZAK

Vu+ Newbie
Please !!! Witch source for epg OSN channels 7w ? OSN for ZA Multichoice or OSN/JSC sports ? And what's the difference between ? Thank you

AlexWilMac

@Rytec
Hello Rytec. I've always used CrossEPG and your xmltv providers. I use them mainly for the Italian channels but not only.
Maybe it's a false impression, but it seems to me that, lately, the Italian events are more often wrong than in the past, especially for RAI. I see there are two database options: what's the best? Could depend on it?

jahuja

Vu+ Newbie
Rytec can you help me please been using rytec skyuk for several weeks excellent no problems then from Friday nothing. Did a manual download seems to connect download complete but no epg not populating, using BH image
Same happened to me when I select to download rytec uk it says "epg download complete " which it isn't. Please help

Satseeking

Vu+ Newbie
Apparently there is an issue with the Rytec server! This domain has been blocked. "The administrator of this domain is advised to contact TransIP BV" therefore is no longer online, there is a mirror server, but this does not send the desired file.
It would appear it has benn offline since the weekend of 4-5 March 2016!

AlexWilMac

Hello Rytec, maybe I should open a new thread but it's not an important issue: the Paramount Channel from Italian DVB-T gets always the EPG of France 24. The Italian SAT version of the same channel, on 13E, is instead correct. This is going on since 2016. Is it possible to fix it?

AlexWilMac

Hello Rytec, just a curiosity. Do you know, by chance, how come that, among the European countries (and excluding Iceland, whom I've never seen among XMLTV providers, probably because they have their own EPG system), only Russia & Ukraine haven't adopted the xz format, yet?

pig11

Vu+ Newbie
hi Rytec
is there a way to add rik1 13e on to your epg using Black Hole 3.0.5.L
I get all the other greek epg except the Cyprus station
thank you for any help