Request Rytec sources CrossEPG

gogglebox

Vu+ User
Hi,

There has been a url change to obtain rytec sources made by the rytec team and since reflashing my box with a clean image for various reasons, I can no longer update the list automatically.

Luckily I have the providers saved from March when there was a major issue and have put them back on manually.

Can you post the new config files please so that the automatic online update can work again for the providers?

Thanks

gogglebox

Vu+ User
See this url:
Code:
http://forums.openpli.org/topic/39230-crossepg-dont-work-anymore/

Moderators: If the link isnt allowed I will remove but figured it would provide useful help to see the problem is widespread.

Last edited by a moderator:

SadSyd

Vu+ Newbie
Hi all, I've just installed a fresh black hole 2.1.7 on a DUO2 and I need to update the rytec providers but I got an error.

I've read this thread and I've also followed the linked discussion of openpli team but I don't understand how to fix the problem.

I've understood that we have an old link on a crossepg file (crossepg_rytec_update.pyo). How shoud I update crossepg ? In the add on panels of black hole I didn't find any crossepg update ...

Thanks

gogglebox

Vu+ User
I can't seem to get the sources and it means that my automatic update is currently failing on the most part every day.

gogglebox

Vu+ User
I have tried to use the file on the servers for updating the rytec sources but it still doesn't seem to be working... Please can someone fix this?

wizzhard

Vu+ Newbie
stilll same, was closely working with blackhole 3.0.1 but too much problems with this image then i went back 2.1.5 and not working too. please any script upgrade ??

gogglebox

Vu+ User
stilll same, was closely working with blackhole 3.0.1 but too much problems with this image then i went back 2.1.5 and not working too. please any script upgrade ??

Someone posted on a different forum here about the fix and what to do to add the updated file. Hope this helps! I think it's called something like Rytec not working anymore or something along those lines! I hope this helps!

PS: I'm glad you've experienced as many issues as I have with 3.0.1

bigkenny

Vu+ Newbie
its a flash memory problem the older Duo is not upto it. The Duo2 is fine with it. If you want to add extra stuff (no blackhole plugins) its no good. I have the same problem so just left in on version 2 of BH. Its working so why bother pulling my hair out. I have both Duo`s so can see what works on one is no good on the other.

bigkenny

Vu+ Newbie
I had another go last night with the most upto date image did an online update as well and hey presto managed to get it working on my Duo. I managed to put other things on as well (but will not go into that to much or will get banned ;-).

So all upto date on version 3 of BH