SatFinder with signal bars displayed on front-end LCD

GIbusFr

Vu+ Newbie
hello,

I need to te-settle my dish to hotbird sat.
Is it any way with the "Sat finder" feature to have the signal's strength and SNR bars displayed also on the front-end LCD display ?
It's very usefull to optimize signal while having just the sat reveiver connected close to the dish during rotating dish: without TV, you can read on LCD display the sat signal strength

On my previous Dreambox 7000, the sat finder was able to display this on its LCD display.
I would like the same thing for my VU+ Ultimo.
I have Black Hole 1.7.5 and Black Pole images on it. I try with the WebInterface but SAT signal strength bars aren't displayed in real time, so it is useless to settle dish with an PC notebook to display sat finder bars.

Do you known a plugin or a cool way to have SAT finder bar displayed in the frontend LCD or on a remote PC via LAN in real time ?

Thanks in advance

GIbusFr

Vu+ Newbie
hi
thank you. I already found it last week-end while googling and it works very fine; it says with a synthetic voice the signal's strength ! Very Usefull.
It lacks just one thing: it doesn't display the sat's name of the current channel while connected ... When you have 2 sat dish (Hotbird 13 and Astra 19,2) it's not easy to switch between transponders and sats...

but it will be a good and nice feature request for the sat finder included in the E2 system