9e,
13e,
19.2e,
30w,
0.8w,
Nilesat(7W),
i'm located in Israel.
i use a disecq of 8 ports.
i confugured my tuner for eatch sat' using disecq protocol 1.1, and mutching each lnb number to the same input number (lnb 1 to input1...)
after saving i used the aoutomatic scan and only 5 sats out of the 7 were found.
those who were not found are 19.2e, and 30W.
i couldn't find them even after configuring my tuner again only to 19.2e and 30w.
only when i used the satfinder plugin which allows you to scan per frequency.
only when i did that, i found channels.
the weird thing is that none of the 30W channels cold be open (i use sharring).
my previus box was somethig chip from china and it was all fine and i could watch 30W channels.
i remember when i scaned the frequencies of 30W using flysat.com, some of the frequencies appeard in flysay as 'V' but i found them only under 'H'.

anyone here has any idea what went wrong? and why dud this happened?

thank you.

Mick12334

Many satellites share similar frequencies, so even though you think you're scanning in 30W you probably aren't.
You need to play around, with your tuner settings, to ensure the receiver is recognizing 30W, and 19.2E.

xandoo

Vu+ Newbie
and how exactly to do that?
i already try to configuring my tuner again ONLY to 19.2e and 30w and delete all the other sat configuration and still the same.

xandoo

Vu+ Newbie
thank you.
yes i know that.
i'm using advance node,
disecq mode 1.1,
lnb number and input number is the same.
and still the same...

Aceman

Vu+ Newbie
Hi there,
may i add my little problem? I scanned all 13 East Eutelsat and my Vu+ Duo2 finds all broadcasters but....doesn't keep the channels of frequency 10.853.
Any suggestion on how to let it work and keep them all?

Thanks in advance

xandoo

Vu+ Newbie
yes, i read that post and i did the same.
actually it worked as i said earlier but only for 5 out of 7 sats...

xandoo

Vu+ Newbie
Aceman hello my friend,
i think you should open a new thread so we both get better attention to our problems and not mix up our issues here.

Mick12334

First you need to check that all the connections are actually working, preferably by running a cable, form the dish, straight to your receiver.
Once you know everything is working try each connection on Imput 1, check the channels, for that satellite, and if they are working try that connection on Imput 2, then 3 - 8, and ensure the 8x Diseqc switch is working correctly.
You need to check everything so you can determine where the problem lies.

xandoo

Vu+ Newbie
i understand,
but the thing is that in automatic scan i don't get channels of this 2 sats BUT:
when i scan them using the satfinder function each frequency then i do get them.
why not in the general scan but only in the satfinder scan?

Mick12334

Are you certain your receiver is picking up channels from 19.2E, and 30W?
As I have mentioned, lots of satellites, have similar frequencies, which can be scanned in, and seem to be from a different satellite, onlyu by viewing the picture, and channel logo, can you tell which satellite it's from.
19.2E is easy, as there's so many FTA, Free To air, channels to check on:
Code:
http://www.lyngsat.com/Astra-1KR-1L-1M-1N.html
Not so many on 30W:
Code:
http://www.lyngsat.com/Hispasat-1D-1E.html

xandoo

Vu+ Newbie
Yes. I know it is 19.2e. I see there sky Germany channels like 13th street, fta....
Also 30w i see there Liga+

Mick12334

13 Street, is part of the Sky Germany package, it isn't FTA, Free To Air, but encrypted.
Do you mean Canal+ Liga? That channel is also broadcast on 19.2E.
Try manually scanning in the FTA channels, from the previous links.

xandoo

Vu+ Newbie
Mick12334 - you asked me if my receiver is picking up channels from 19.2E -
and i say yes. Sky Germany is on 19.2e and i can see it. the fact that it is encrypted doesn't mean anything. i have a sharing card so i can see it.
the same for Liga+

Mick12334

If you're receiving channels from 19.2E, and 30W, as you state, then your only problem seems to be that the automatic scan didn't pick up these satellites.
In other words the Disecq switch, and all your dish/LNB combinations, are working.