Scheduled download times / Freezing?

markb

Vu+ Newbie
When selecting more than one package from the Rytec list, should each package be scheduled for a different time or should they all be scheduled to download together at the same time?

The reason I'm asking, is that I've found my Vu+ Solo won't come out of standby in the morning and I just get a black screen with the spinner. This only began after I scheduled around eight EPGs in the EPG panel.

I can see the epg.dat file on my USB stick at media/usb and there is a 128mb swap file on the stick also. I have each EPG scheduled to download 1 minute apart from 5.00am. Could this cause the problem?

Thanks

Tamaki

Administrator
When selecting more than one package from the Rytec list, should each package be scheduled for a different time or should they all be scheduled to download together at the same time?

The reason I'm asking, is that I've found my Vu+ Solo won't come out of standby in the morning and I just get a black screen with the spinner. This only began after I scheduled around eight EPGs in the EPG panel.

I can see the epg.dat file on my USB stick at media/usb and there is a 128mb swap file on the stick also. I have each EPG scheduled to download 1 minute apart from 5.00am. Could this cause the problem?

Thanks
I think for solo more than 2 or 3 epg are too much.
I don't think you can solve downloading just one at a time for many times.
Anyway with epg panel you can schedule each single rytec epg as you like.