Serviceapp error

asaphus

Vu+ Newbie
Guys I'm getting an error when trying to access plugins list, after installing serviceapp from feeds. It installed succesfully on my other solo2 last month. But now I get this error trying to install on another solo2 (both genuine).
Please see the attached screenshot.
ThanksScreenGrabber.jpg

Satman

Vu+ User
Hi,

Try with Telnet, this command...

Code:
opkg update
opkg remove enigma2-plugin-extensions-serviceapp exteplayer3 ffmpeg
opkg install ffmpeg exteplayer3 enigma2-plugin-extensions-serviceapp
reboot

Satman

Vu+ User
If don't work, try this fix...

mx3L said:
Hello,
I changed plugin name from enigma2-plugin-extensions-serviceapp to enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-serviceapp, also serviceapp is moved from plugin menu to system menu.

Please use this recipe to build:
https://github.com/mx3L/serviceapp/blob/master/enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-serviceapp.bb

If you already build enigma2-plugin-extensions-serviceapp,
then clean your sysroot with "MACHINE=yourmachine bitbake enigma2-plugin-extensions-serviceapp -c clean" and then build with
"MACHINE=yourmachine bitbake enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-serviceapp.

I will be not renaming plugin anymore.

https://forums.openpli.org/topic/41198-serviceapp-gstplayer-and-exteplayer3/page-17#entry601228

AlexWilMac

What fix? The thread you posted in, is more than 2 years old and ServiceApp perfectly works in all latest OBH versions. Install the last OBH, then.

kadehte

Vu+ Newbie
What fix? The thread you posted in, is more than 2 years old and ServiceApp perfectly works in all latest OBH versions. Install the last OBH, then.
I have the last image OBH. If I use service app extplayer3, MediaPortal does not work.
there may be a solution. That's why I asked him how he fixed it

AlexWilMac

Said that now the question is complete how it should have been (we are not there with you), this means that the problem is almost certainly not ServiceApp but this plugin.
Unless...
What happens if you play other videos (not in Mediaportal, but your video files) by ServiceApp? If they work, this would confirm that is this plugin to be fixed and you should ask its authors.
And what happens if you change the ServiceApp default player?

kadehte

Vu+ Newbie
Thank you for your answer. with service app other video runs flawlessly. Media Portal had these problems about 3 months ago. I hope soon new update for Media Portal will come and everything will be ok again.

nunigaia

Thank you for your answer. with service app other video runs flawlessly. Media Portal had these problems about 3 months ago. I hope soon new update for Media Portal will come and everything will be ok again.

You might ask to the plugin author, but i am quite sure that he won´t fix it for you!

best regards
nunigaia