• Rescan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dish align

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

gbmitie

Vu+ Newbie
this is what you have in your post

Sky Digital: New frequency for BT Sport 2/1 HD: 11156.00MHz, pol.V DVB-S2 SR:23000 FEC:8/9

RED222

Vu+ Newbie
Hi all
I have just followed all these instructions. Including the scan as shown in the pictures in post by MATRIX10, but it just says scan complete and 0 channels found.
I have a VU+ solo, and although all the sky channels show up when I do a scan I cannot get BT Sport, Setanta or ESPN. I am new to this box after my Spider blew up so any help would be grateful.

sidTM

Vu+ User
Hi all
I have just followed all these instructions. Including the scan as shown in the pictures in post by MATRIX10, but it just says scan complete and 0 channels found.
I have a VU+ solo, and although all the sky channels show up when I do a scan I cannot get BT Sport, Setanta or ESPN. I am new to this box after my Spider blew up so any help would be grateful.

you need to do a scan using auto bouquet mate

RED222

Vu+ Newbie
I have a motorised system which worked well with my spider. I think I may have a dish alignment problem as when I am on 28.2 my signal strength is only showing 40%. When I connect the feed off my fixed sky dish it jumps to 80%. I would have thought though that when I initially set my VU+ up, and entered my lat and long, it would have automatically gone to the correct satellite position. Is there anything I can do to set it up correctly?

Joncarroll

Vu+ Newbie
When i was having this problem i aligned dish and also checked my connections and the signal just increased and began working
Why dont you try conecting your box directly to your fixed dish and see if it works then?